Kc starts feeling weird

Kc PoV:
We waited until we didn't hear anything downstairs to put our clothes back on. We hopped back in bed and fell asleep, cuddling and he kissed me goodnight.
Zanes POV:
I was suddenly woke up by a yell, and I looked around in fear. It was Garroth.
"BOOOO," Garroth yelled
"WHAT THE FUCK GARROTH WE WERE SLEEPING," I yelled back in frustration
"Yeah Garroth~kun that was rude and Kawaii~Chan was scared," said kc holding onto Zane.
"I'm sorry I just came to wake you guys up for breakfast, and last night you guys were sound asleep so I slept on the couch. Did something happen hehehee," Garroth giggled.
"No we were just talking about-SHIPS yeah ships!!!" I replied blushing a hot red. "NOW LEAVE AND WE ARE COMING."

Kc and I walk down stairs, and I notice she doesn't look or sound that well.  I was about to ask her if she was ok, but all of a sudden Aphmau pops out from the kitchen and pulls kc away from me.  We all sat at the dinning table while Aphmau and Kc were in the kitchen.
Kc POV:
   Aphmau grabbed my arm and pulled me in the kitchen, I was already not feeling good so all this movement made me fell even more sick.  I sat on the counter pretending to be as quirky and happy as possible so she wouldn't ask questions. It didn't work.
"Hey Kc?" Aphmau said
"Yeah Aphmau~senpi" I quickly replied
"What did you and Zane do last night, because I didn't see you after you left and Zane didn't text me at all," asked Aphmau in curiosity
"We umm-mm we went to his room and kissed, then talked about ships an-THATS ABOUT IT," I answered with my head down so she didn't see the huge blush on my face.
"Is that right?" Aphmau said and then continued "are you sure that's ALL you did, don't lie to me gurl."
"Yess remember Zane wanted to go slow so I respected his wishes and we just talked and kissed once," I jumped off the counter and headed for the dinning table.
Zane's POV:
I see Kc heading back from the kitchen and I stand up and told her to follow me to the living room.  We sit down on the couch and I look at her, she looks more pale then usual.
"Hey do you feel ok you don't look so good," I say quietly
"Honestly no, I feel real bad like I'm going to puke.  I mean we didn't eat supper last night but I don't think thats it, do you th- never mind," kc says and I rub her belly.
"Maybe it's a tummy ache, do you wanna lay down?" I ask.
"No I need to walk it out I also don't want people to ask questions because of what happened last night," she answers
"Ok well at least take it easy and if you start feeling worse just tell everyone that you have the flu ok," I said while standing up
"Ok, and thanks for helping," she replies.
We head back to the dinning table and sit down.  Breakfast was amazing and after that Kc went for a nap, or should I say cat nap 😉.

Thanks for reading sorry I took a while to post, also if you like it and want more please comment or vote and we will see what happens next with Kc and Zane.