We can't wait for the future

Time skip 2 years later

Zanes POV
After we got off the island and came back to our old peaceful lives, Nana and I decided to move in together. We were still on the same street as everyone, so they were all happy knowing we could still be together. Since last year, me and Nana have been engaged, although asking her was super hard and we both cried but we are happy. Our baby is already 3 years old and she crawls so fast always stepping on our toes, which is really funny and cute. Nana also decided to come out to everyone and tell them what her real name is, so now I don't need to hide anything. Also Aphmau and Aaron got married and Aph is pregnant with their first child, so everyone is being super supportive and helpful to her. When her baby and my baby grow up I hope they can be best friends just like Aph and I are.
As I look out my bedroom window thinking about everything that has happened these past few years I hear footsteps from behind me.
"Hey Zane have you asked Katelyn yet if she could babysit Rose for us?" Nana asked while hugging Zane from behind.
"Yeah I have and she said that she was able to so don't worry, plus we should probably start getting ready for our double date with Aph and Aaron," I replied turning around to grasp her in a tight embrace.
"Ok thank you Zane and also Rose is taking a nap right now, so make sure not to be to loud and wake her," Nana said smiling and a pink blush showed on her cheeks.

Nana's POV
After I gave birth and was stitched up, Zane came in with the baby and I felt so happy. It was a cute little girl. There were so many thoughts on good names going through my head to give her like Kat, Zana,Violet,Rose, so I asked Zane which one he liked better.
"I love all of them, but Rose sticks with me, it makes me think about how beautiful she will grow up to be just like her mother," Zane said with tears in his eyes while smiling wide.
"Rose, yes Rose is a beautiful name," I said as I let the baby hold my finger. That's how it went, and I am so grateful that my sweet baby Rose was healthy.

I started getting ready for my my double date and as I looked at myself in the mirror I realized how happy I was. My life is so amazing, I have a loving fiancé and baby, not to mention awesome friends who I love dearly. I hope life stays like this forever.
"Nana Katelyn is here and it's time to go I hope you're ready!" Zane yelled from downstairs.
"Shhhh Zane don't wake up Rose, and yes I'm ready," I replied while rushing down the stairs with my heels in hand.
"Wow Nana, you look...so beautiful," Zane exclaimed with a bright blush on his cheeks.
"Yeah KC you be lookin hot gurl," Katelyn said while laughing.
"Thank you, both of you," I shyly said.

We waved at Katelyn as we left the doors of our house, and we walked to see Aaron and Aphmau also leaving their house. I'm so excited to see what our future holds, and I hope Rose grows up to have a happy life. I couldn't help but grin as we got in the car and drove off to a lovely night.

Thank you all for reading and sticking to the end of this story. All the band you guys recommended me were beautiful but Rose was a sweet name I liked. This story took my like 1-2 years to write because I was going through some tough times and I'm sorry if some of you guys lost interest during the long time periods that I didn't update. I'm better now and school is starting so this couldn't have been a better time to end. Also I might do a Q and A in the future if this has some comments with questions otherwise there isn't really any reason to without questions lol. I love you all and thank you again. <3