Lets go ALL the way

Zane's POV
As I walked over to Nana I pushed her against the wall and started kissing her passionately.  She kissed me back and it turned into a full make out, and then I stopped and asked with a little smirk  "can we go ALL the way."  She nodded with a light red blush appearing all over her face.
Nana's POV
He had just asked me if I wanted to go all the way, and I nodded.  He came closer and started kissing me on my neck, sometimes biting and making a small mark.  He had found my soft spot and I accidentally let out a small "NYA.....huuu".  He giggled and led me to the bed where he layed me down and got on top of me.  I could feel his hard cock on my leg as he went on me and started kissing down to my collar bone.  He grabbed the bottom of my shirt and pulled it of leaving me in my bright pink double d bra.  He grabbed one of my breasts with one hand and the other was going to undo the clip.  He took off my bra with no hesitation and then started kissing me down to my breasts and started licking them.  He got up and pulled his shirt and pants off leaving him with only his boxers on.  He then took of my bikini bottom and suddenly stuck three fingers in and I let out a loud moan "ZA.......NNEE".
Zane POV
I saw her lying there grabbing onto the bed sheets tight and her head tilt back as I did an in and out motion with my fingers.  Just seeing her there made my get even harder.  I took my fingers out and licked all the juices off, and then went down and started licking her clit.  I was done waiting. I stood up and took off my boxers, and my huge erected member was pointing right at Nana.  I could tell she was turned on and she said very quietly to herself "omg I didn't know Zane was so big...."
"Yeah that's why I had to stretch you out a bit because I didn't want to hurt you to bad,"replied Zane after over hearing her say that.
I teased her a little bit by rubbing my tip against her opening and then asked her if she was ready and she said yes.  I stuck my huge member into her and she screamed "OMG Z..Z..ANE," and I stopped for a second.
"You're so big so start out slow ,"Nana said with a weak voice.
"Ok," I said and started thrusting slowly and it felt so good.  I started to go a little faster because I couldn't wait and I moaned.  We were loosing our breathes when she told me to go faster.
"Are you sure," I said
"Yes Zane please go faster,"
"Ask more polite and loud and maybe I will,but I want to see how much you want it ,"I said playfully
"ZANE PLEASE GO FASTER I WANT IT SO MUCH IT FEELS SO GOOD," she said loudly.  I start going faster and faster, hearing our breathing and moans and I looked at her bouncing on the bed with her head up.  I was about to cum but didn't want to stop, so I kept going and going like the world around us didn't matter.
"ZANE IM GOING TO C......HHHHH," she said in between breathes
"ME TOO," I replied. I pulled out and came all over her stomach and she did on my hand.  I licked it off my hand and went to get a towel for her.
Nana's POV
OMG I couldn't believe that this actually happened, and Zane left to grab me a towel.  As he came back he cleaned it off of me and collapsed right beside me, we were breathing so heavily.  I started to laugh and he joined in, but it was interrupted with a noise coming from downstairs.  He pushed me up to the pillows and he grabbed the blankets and covered both of us because we were still both butt naked.
"Pretend like you're asleep, also don't worry when I went to grab you the towel I pushed our clothes to the side so if someone comes in the won't see it," Zane said as he put an arm around me.
"Ok, and good because that would be embarrassing if they seen what we just did... but I'm glad we.....I love you," I said as I cuddled up to him.
"I love you too."

Thanks for reading and if you want to read more about what happens next leave a vote or comment and I know I got no comments last time but I wanted to write another chapter ^^ <3