A *wonderful* trip to the Hospital

Kc POV

         Even after all these months of just waiting for the time I was going to give birth, I was still really nervous.  A Meif'wa's birth isn't just like any other birth, it isn't like a humans nor a Werewolf's.  We give birth to a bunch of little adorable kittens, from 1-12 in a litter!!!  I'm nervous that I might give birth to a lot, and even though they are adorable I don't know if I can handle them even with Zane.  But then again they might get Zane's DNA too so maybe we will only have one or two, I just hope everything goes well. 
Zane's POV:

       I walked into our bedroom and saw Nana lying down on the bed and looking up at the ceiling. I sat down by her and looked at her, but she didn't look at me back. I then tapped her shoulder and she turned and looked at me with tears in her eyes. "Nana are you ok?" I asked
"Yeah... I'm just really nervous and scared about this," she said quietly, kind of embarrassed about crying.
"But I'm here with you and I'll help you along the way!" I replied reassuring her. "And you don't need to be worried because this is all going to go well and we will have a beautiful son... or daughter."
" Thank you Zane I really needed to hear that, but what if we have more then one child?" Nana said.
"WAIT!! We're having twins, no one said this why didn't you tell me oh my god!!"I almost screamed
"No no Zane you stupid nugget.... it's just Meifwa's can give birth to a litter of 1-12 so we might have more, but you are a human so maybe your DNA will make it smaller like 1 or 2," Nana explained
"Oh-uhhh I'm not going to lie I really do hope it's just one because I don't know if I'm ready for more then one," I said while looking at her to see if she would get upset.
"To be honest I hope that too, we are both young and I don't think I'm ready either," Nana replied.
All of a sudden I looked down and the bed was wet. I looked at her in the face with a scared expression and yelled " NANA YOUR WATER BROKE WE NEED TO GET TO A HOSPITAL NOW!!!"

Zane's POV
     I rushed her out and brought her to one of the rental cars we had.  I looked at the map of the resort because I had no idea where the hospital was and I wasn't ready for her water to break this early. 
"Z-Zane I'm freaking out and I'm in pain please hurry!!!" Nana said crying
"I don't know how long it will take to get there but just hold tight and you can squeeze my hand if you want," I replied while locking our hands together.  Every time we hit a bump in the road she would squeeze my hand so hard that I felt like it was going to break, and she screamed and cried.  Nana really hates pain and has a really low tolerance for it so when I do hit bumps she freaks out and gives me a scary look.  I turned the corner and sped up because I saw the hospital in the distance, I really just wanted to get there because I didn't like to see Nana in so much pain.

Thx for reading and in the next chapter Nana goes into labor and I'm not going to spoil anything. Anyway sorry for not wrong for this long, I had finals and was really busy. Buiiii and hope you liked this chapter