New friends?!?!?!- chapter 3

[The next day]
"Wanna go on a walk with me and Lola?" (lola is a red nose pitbull who is the sweetest dog I've ever met)I ask Jake as mom is coming up the stairs. "Uuuhhh, Nahh. You go ahead. I'm gonna finish setting up my room." Jake said. "Jake you should go! I heard there was a park right at the end of this street."mom said with an excited voice. "No guys, it's okay. I've got stuff to do." Jake said. "There's a basketball court!!" Mom said as Jake Jumped up and agreed to go as long as Logan goes.

[At the park]
There was already two guys playing basketball when we got to the park. I noticed the boy with dirty blonde hair from last night but I didn't make eye contact with him. Since I had the dog I didn't really do anything but run around and play with Lola. Jake and Logan went to the court to play.

Jakes POV:
"Ayy yo what's good?" I said to the teenage boys who looked to be around my age that were playing basketball. "Yo! Y'all wanna play some ball?" The guy with dirty blonde hair said. "Yeah sure. But what are your names?" I asked. "Well see I'm Chance" the one with dirty blonde hair said. "And I'm Anthony but you can call me Tony." The one with darker hair said. "Cool. Well I'm Jake and this is my brother Logan" I said. "Alright. Let's play!" Tony said.

After a few hours of playing, we decided to take a break

"Yo! Wanna go hang out at my house? We just moved in and have nothing to really do" I said to Chance and Anthony. "Wait you said you guys just moved in?" Chance said. "Yeah, moved in yesterday. Why?" Said Logan with a confused look. "Cuz I just got new neighbors!" Said Chance. "Bro! That would be so cool if we were neighbors!" Said Jake. "Well it's hot out here and I'm tired. So let's go" Logan Said. "Ok, Let me go get Lynds" Said Jake as he walked away. "Who's Lynds?" Asked Chance. "Oh it's just my sister Lyndsee." Said Logan. "Alright well my mom wants me home so I'll talk to you guys later. It was nice meeting you Logan, Bye Chance." Said Tony as he started walking home.

Chance's POV:
I noticed Jake walk up to the girl who I seen last night and I got a little excited. She was pretty cute if I do say so myself. I'm glad I met these kids. They seem cool.

Jake's POV:
After I got Lyndsee we started walking home. "So Lynds, this is Chance our new friend." I said pointing to Chance. "Well it's nice to meet you. " Said Lyndsee. As we were walking home I noticed Chance kept looking at Lyndsee but I didn't think anything of it.

Lyndsee's POV:
When we were walking home I noticed that Chance kept looking at me. I started blushing and he noticed which caused him to smirk. I realized that we were almost home so I decided to see if Jake wanted to race. "Hey Jake, bet you I can beat you Home" I said as I started sprinting with Lola. Jake obviously beat me but it was fun so I didn't care. When the rest of the guys got home I seen Chance run inside his house. "Where's he going?" I asked Jake. " to tell his mom he's over here. That's so cool that I'm gonna have a friend who lives right next door to us. Yes! This school Year is gonna be lit!" Said Jake. "Lucky you. While you're having all this fun I'm gonna be all alone...." I said while looking down at my feet. "Aww. Baby sis, I'll always be here for you no matter what. Plus I'll be there at school." Jake said. "But it's not the same! I'm never gonna see you anymore. You'll have your friends over all the time and you're not gonna want your stupid little sister hanging around bothering you. Don't worry Jake. You don't have to feel bad. It's my problem not yours." I said as I walked to my room with tears in my eyes. I know it's not Jakes fault and I know he won't ever leave me for his friends but there is still a possibility he will. I just wish mom and dad never got a divorce... it's really gonna suck having to make all new friends this year and I'm not gonna have Jake there to beat up the bad kids. But I'm tired of thinking about it. I think I'll take a nap. So I rolled over and went to sleep.

Jake's POV:
I really felt bad for Lyndsee. It's so hard for her to make new friends. That's why she always hung out with me. She is literally my best friend and that will never change. I seriously love her so much. But it's not like I'm going anywhere. I'll never leave her. Oh well, here comes Chance. "You good bro?" Asked Chance. "Yeah I'm fine. It's just Lyndsee thinks I'm gonna leave her and I'm not. Oh well. I'm tired of stressing. Let's go do something." I said. "Wanna play Xbox" I asked. "Sure let's go!" Said Chance. So we went to my room and played COD. Chance Eventually left and I decided to go talk to Lyndsee.

Lyndsee's POV:
As I was laying down scrolling through Instagram, Jake walked in. "Hey, can I talk to you?" Asked Jake. " sure, I guess" I said as I put my phone down. "Lyndsee, you do realize how much I love you right? You are my best friend and that will never change. I pinky promise you these 4 things:
1- to always be your best friend
2-Never leave you
3- never let anyone hurt you
4- to stand by you in every situation no matter what
I also promise to never break any of those promises. Lynds, you're my little sister. I will always be around. Forever and alway! Never forget that." Said Jake. I felt bad for freaking out on him earlier. He didn't deserve it. "P-promise?" I said as I held out my pinky. "Promise!" Jake said as he linked our fingers.

The rest of the night, we ate dinner and watched movies until I fell asleep. I hope Jake never breaks his promise....

//
An: I know this is a really long chapter and I'm sorry if there are any mistakes and I'm sorry if it doesn't make any sense. I tried really hard to write this since it's my first story. Please leave comments for my mistakes or message me if it doesn't make any sense so I can do what I can to fix it or make it clear as to what I'm trying to say. Thanks for reading!!