Later that day - chapter 5

So we got to class and before I go into the class room Tony stopped me. "alright. well I guess ill talk to you later?" Tony asked. "yeah. text me". I said. "wait, Lynds, can I uh have your number? you know, so I can text you later if you need me to walk you to class again?" he said. "oh yeah, sure" I said. we swapped phones and I put my contact as Baby lynds🍟😏   and he put his as Daddy T🍑🍆.  "oh my gosh Tony!" I said while shaking my head. "what?" he said with a smirk. "nothing. ill talk to you later" I said as I walked into AP history where I seen Jake and Chance messing around. I didn't feel like sitting with either of them since they left me.  so I sat on the opposite side of the room. Jake kinda made me mad that he just left me for chance. "Hey Lynds where you...." Jake started to say as I kept walking. "Um. Ok. Fuck you too." Jake said as I sat down far away from him. I did feel like I was over exaggerating about something so small but I'm extra and I wasn't in the mood. He knows I freak out when I'm alone and he acted like he didn't even care. Chance and Jake both just left me, after they promised to walk with me. I know I shouldn't get mad at something so stupid but they lied to me. I get that Chance left me because we like just met and it probably wasn't a big deal to him but Jake knows how I get. So fuck him.

We have second lunch today so for the first twenty min of class we don't have to do anything but answer the question of the day which was really easy. While I was answering the question, my phone kept going off. It was Jake.

Dickface🙄🤦‍♀️💪💜💙
Hey. What's your problem?
Read at 11:10 am
Dickface🙄🤦‍♀️💪💜💙
Sis, what did I do?
Dickface🙄🤦‍♀️💪💜💙
Please answer me Lynds, I'm sorry
Dickface🙄🤦‍♀️💪💜💙
Lyndsee Marie Paul! Answer me right now!
Read at 11:17
I decided to text Logan and see what he's doing for lunch today.
Lynds☺️💜
Hey lo, what are you doing for lunch today? Jakes being a dickface and I don't want to eat with him and his stupid ass friends
Loggybear 🐻❤️💜😇
I don't really know yet. want me to pick you up and we can go get something to eat? What times your lunch? and why? What's he done now?
Lynds☺️💜
Yes! Please! I go to lunch at 11:30 so hurry and he told me he would walk with me to my next class and he just left me. ugh. I just don't want to be around him or his fuckface of a friend.
Loggybear 🐻❤️💜😇
Ok 😂😂 I'll be there in a few
Lynds☺️💜
Thanks Lo, what do I tell Jake though? I don't really want to tell him anything but I feel like he's gonna worry when he can't find me. You know what, fuck him. He can worry. This is his fault ! I'll meet you out front at 11:30!
Loggybear 🐻❤️💜😇
Ok. See you soon lil sis. Don't freak him out too much lmao

The bell rang and Logan texted me saying he was here. So I got my stuff and started to walked out. As I was walking out, Jake grabbed my arm gripping it tightly. "Lyndsee what's your problem? Please talk to me" Jake said with sadness in his voice. "Jake Let go! You're hurting me!" I yelled as I tried to pull away. He realized his grip was tight and he let go. I ran down the hall and out the front doors to Logan. We decided to go to McDonald's so I would have time to go back to school. But I didn't want to face Jake or Chance so I decided to text mom and ask if I can stay home. I pulled my sleeves down to cover the bruises Jake just caused since I bruise so easily. just so Logan doesn't question me.
Pumpkin 🎃
hey mom. I had logan take me to get lunch today. But now my stomach hurts and I don't feel good. Do you care if I he just takes me home?
Momma bear 🐻💜💙💕
Aww. Of course sweetie. I hope you feel better soon. I have to stay late at work today so have one of the boys make dinner
Pumpkin 🎃
Okay mom. Love you
Momma bear🐻💜💙💕
Love you too pumpkin. Feel better soon😘

"Mom said I don't have to go back to school since I don't feel good. So I guess take me home." I said to Logan. "Okay lil sis."logan Said. He took me home and I went straight to my room. I changed into ⬇️⬇️

And went to go lay down

And went to go lay down. I soon fell asleep thinking about all my friends at my old school.

—a few hours later(6:30 pm)—
I woke up with a horrible headache. So I decided to go get some Tylenol. Jake was now home and trying to talk to me but since my head was already hurting I didn't feel like talking. "Lyndsee. I'm sorry for hurting you earlier. I didn't mean it. I was just mad that...." Jake was saying until I cut him off. "Leave me alone! I don't feel like talking to you!" I yelled. Jake looked really sorry but I didn't care. I started to walk up to my room until Jake grabbed my arm once again. "Ow jake let go" I yelled. Why does he have to always have such a tight grip?? "Did I do this to you" Jake asked with watery eyes as he rubbed his thumb across the now black and blue bruise on my arm. I just nodded as water filled my eyes. He pulled me into a hug and I started bawling. "Lyndsee I'm so sorry. I didnt mean to leave you earlier. I just got caught up with Chance and stuff" Jake said as he had sadness in his voice. "It's okay. I overreacted and I'm sorry too." I said into his chest. After we finished talking we decided to go watch Disney movies until mom got home and made us go to bed.

// AN- I hope you enjoyed this chapter. please vote and comment! I'm trying to upload at least once a week but I can't make any promises💕