First Day of school - chapter 4

Lyndsee's POV:
So today is the first day of school. Jake came into my room and woke me up this morning. "Gooooooood mooorrrrnnnniinnggg Lyyyndseeeee" jake screamed while jumping on my bed. "Jake! Stop!" I said while pulling the covers over my head. "Come on Lynds, it's the first day of school! We can't be late! You have 20 min and we're leaving. So hurry up!" Jake said as he walked out of my room. I finally got up and decided to wear to wear this⬇️⬇️

After I got dressed I went downstairs to get some food

After I got dressed I went downstairs to get some food. "Marshmallow Lucky charms, Frosted Flakes?" Jake asked as he handed me a bowl. "Yup. Same as always" I said. "Hurry hurry you guys have less than 10 min!" mom said as she came in the kitchen to get her coffee.
After we finished eating, we grabbed our backpacks and started our walk to school. "Yo Yo Yo" Chance said as he came running up to us. "Yo what's good bro!" Jake yelled as they 'bro hugged' each other. "Chance! Wait up!" Some girl yelled running after us. When she caught up to us, she smacked Chance and said "wtf? Why'd you leave me!?!?" "Sorry sis. I forgot." Chance said. "Bro who is that?"Jake whispered into chances ear. Chance smirked. "Paizleey, this is Jake and Lyndsee our new neighbors. Guys, this is my little sister Paizleey. "What grade are you in" I asked. "I'm a sophomore. What about you?" She said. "Omg! Same! What's our schedule!?!?!?!???" I said full of excitement. We showed each other our schedule and realized we had almost every class together. As Paizleey and I were looking at our schedules, the guys decided to do the same. Turns out, I have a class with Chance and Jake and a class with just Chance. I have Honors Algebra 2 with Chance and I have AP us history with Chance and Jake.

When we got to school, Jake walked me to my locker to make sure I'm alright. "Alright sis, Paizleey is walking with you to child development. I'll talk to you later, ok?" Jake said. "Okay, bye" i Said. "Ready to go?" Paizleey said. "Yup" I said. We got to class and got to sit by each other.
>>skip first hour<<
The bell rang and I had math with Chance next. "Bye Lyndsee, I'll talk to you later!!" Paizleey said while leaving. "Ok, see you In ELA" I Said back to her as I started walking to math class. I may only be a sophomore but I am really smart in math. Sophomores are suppose to be in geometry this year but I was in Honors Geometry my freshman year so I'm in HA2(honors Algebra 2) this year. You aren't suppose to be in A2 till your junior year. That's how I got it with Chance. As I was walking into class, Chance looked up and smirked at me. The only thing I don't like about the first day of school is where I'm suppose to sit. I get so nervous when picking my seat. Not many kids were in the class so I decided to go sit in the back right corner. As I was putting my stuff down, Chance came up to me and Asked to sit at the same table as me so I said yeah. Then his friend came and sat with him. "Sup. I'm Anthony. But you can call me Tony" Chance's friend said. "Hey, I'm Lyndsee. I'm Jake and Logan's younger sister" I said. "Cool, cool. But isn't Jake our age? How did we get in a class with you?" Tony asked. "I don't know.. I guess I'm just smart..." I said while looking down as if I'm ashamed. "Aww. Lynds..... it's okay. I think a smart girl is hot as hell." Chance said. I was so shy. Chance just called me hot. Chance and Anthony are pretty cute too. I think this will be a good year.
The bell rang for class to be dismissed and I was hoping Chance would walk with me to our next class. "chance wait up" I said. But he continued walking and met up with Jake and some other kids. I would think Jake would wait for me but, thats typical for him to just leave me.  I was kinda upset about it too. "don't worry about it, he's selfish. I'll walk you to your next class"Anthony said. "What? How'd you know... and you don't have to. I can walk myself..." I said. "No, it's okay. I want to and I had last class with Jake and he was talking about how he knows you don't like walking through the halls by yourself and I know how you feel, I don't like walking the by myself. So what do you say? Wanna go?" He said as he held his hand out. "Sure" I said as I grabbed his hand with a wide smile. Maybe it's Anthony who I really like. Chance who?

"So Lyndsee, why don't you like walking by yourself?" Asked Tony. "Well...." I trailed off. "I have really bad anxiety and I don't do good when around a lot of people. Like it's to the point where last year I missed over two months because I was so overwhelmed. We are actually in the process of training our dog Lola to become a service dog so that way she will be able to come to school with me." I finish. "Wow. I'm sorry. But that would be totally cool if you got to bring your dog to school. Just saying." Tony said. "I know right! Look how cute she is!" I said while pulling out my phone to show him a picture of her.

"Wow. She is pretty cute. What kind of dog is she?" He asked. "Oh she's a pitbull. She is literally the sweetest dog ever!" I said. We continued to talk while walking to class.

//
I hope you enjoyed the chapter! I'm trying to update as often as possible! Be sure to vote and comment