A few days later - chapter 7

Lyndsee's POV:
A couple days have passed and it is now Friday. I have a date tonight with Tony but I haven't told Jake yet. I hope he doesn't get mad. Him, Chance and Anthony have all been getting really close and Jake and I don't hang out as much anymore. But Paizleey comes over a lot too so it's okay. I miss my old friends and I get to see my friend Kayci tomorrow for her birthday. I've known her since first grade and this year is the first year I didn't go to the same school as her. I'm glad we still talk to each other. Aside from Jake, she will always be my best friend.

Jake still walks me to my locker everyday. I went to first hour with Paizleey once again.
** skip class**
I got to HA2 when Chance and Anthony came and sat by me. Anthony sat right next to me when Chance sat in from of me but was facing me. "Are you ready for our date tonight" Tony asked while grabbing my hand. Tonys been flirting with me a lot lately and I really like it. I've been flirting back and I think Chance is getting a little jealous. I Blushed and Chance looked mad. "What do you mean 'date' tonight?" Chance asked with confused but angry look on his face. Chance and I have gotten super close since I moved here and I'm kinda glad. He's a great person. "I uhh, I guess I forgot to tell you. Tony asked me out on a date a few days after you and my brother left me! So my bad for not telling you." I said while rolling my eyes. "Does Jake know?!?" Asked Chance. "No he doesn't. So keep your fucking mouth shut. I'll tell him later." I said with a stern voice. Chance just smirked. "Mmkay." He said while getting up and sitting somewhere else. "Ugh! Tony! I know you were just asking a question but look what you did! Now they are both gonna be mad at us..." I said in an irritated tone. "Aww Lyndsee I'm sorry. I didn't know. Please forgive me..." Tony said with a sad look in his eyes. I couldn't stay mad at this kid. I really do think I like him. "Okay.. I guess I forgive you!" I said with a smile. "Yaaayyy" Tony said.
The bell rang and Chance walked out without me. Once again. He walked me to class everyday before this though too. so its weird that he just left me. He must be mad.. "ugh. Tony... he's mad at me! What do I do?" I asked. "He'll get over it. Don't worry." Tony said. I sure hope so.. I thought to myself. I may like Tony but I have liked Chance since the night I seen him in his room.. Tony walked me to AP history and I sat with Jake and Chance. But Chance got up and moved. "What's his problem?" Jake asked. "Jake... please don't be mad at me... promise?" I said to Jake. "Lyndsee, what did you do?!?" He asked. "Jake, just promise me!" I said kinda irritated that he wouldn't just say ok. "Okay. I promise" he finally said. "Okay so remember the day you and Chance left me?" I said. "Mmmhhmmmm" Jake replied. "Well Anthony walked me to class and we gave each other our numbers and started texting. Well he kinda asked me out..."  I said nervously. "Are you serious right now!?!?! Lyndsee! That's one of my best friends. You can't!" Jake yelled. "My eyes filled with water and the lunch bell rang. So I grabbed my phone and ran out of the class. "Lyndsee wait!" Jake said. "Fuck off!" I yelled as I ran into the bathroom. I didn't care about what he had to say. He can't stop me from going on a date with him. It's my life not his.
Jake's POV:
The only reason I freaked out on Lyndsee was because I knew Chance liked her and I thought her and Chance would be cute together. But I guess I don't have a say in it. Oh well.. as long as he treats her right.

An// I know I haven't uploaded in like a week and I'm sorry but here is a short update. I'll try to update again soon. Please vote and comment!!!