02

Y/n's P.o.v 

          I had the same pains throughout my body as the boys found me. I still ignored it, not caring for myself. Richie was continuously flirting with me, making me a flustered mess. "So, Sugartits, what'ya say, you, me, my house after school?" He whispered. I shrugged. "Sure," I said. He smiled cheekily and licked his lips, wiggling his eyebrows. I laughed and playfully punched his shoulder. We finally made it to school and parted ways. I went to Science, alongside Richie. I looked over at him and melted inside. I'd seen him around school and stuff and we were acquaintances before, so he wasn't a complete stranger and I was falling for him.        

        "Like what you see, Sugartits?" He asked, smirking at me. I blushed. "What's with the nickname?" I asked. "Sugartits? Oh, cause you have the biggest tits I've ever seen!" I laughed and pushed him playfully. "No, I don't," I said. He just nodded frantically, disagreeing with my statement. We walked in and sat down in our assigned seats. We were a table from each other but sat by each other, if that makes any sense. I was sketching when I felt a pair of eyes on me. I knew it was Richie, which caused me to get really self-conscious of my drawing skills. And the fact that I was drawing some really depressing shit. I glanced up and seen Richie intently looking at my sketchbook and the drawing that was on the paper. His eyebrows furrowed together and I looked back down and turned the page and began drawing the one and only, Richie Tozier. 

I finished up 5 minutes before the end of class and put my sketchbook away and prepared to leave

I finished up 5 minutes before the end of class and put my sketchbook away and prepared to leave. "Hey, Sugar-I mean Dollface, meet me right outside after school," he said. I nodded and began the long wait for this day to end. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WASABI! 'Tis I! I hope you enjoyed this chapter annnnnnnnnnndddddd Should  I do SMUT!? Comment if I should. GOODBYE!