05

"Okay," He said. "Okay," "Okay." Perhaps Okay will be ou-NOPE, NOPE, NOPE!!!!!!!!!

I stared into his golden brown eyes and felt free. "I don't know why...But the world seems to fade away once I look into your chocolate brown eyes..." I whispered quietly, hoping he didn't hear me. Oh, but he did. "Y/n..." "Hmm?" "I Get lost in your eye's, and I can't swim, so I'm starting to drown, And I'm falling so far down that...I can't breathe and...I think you should know, You're hearts on your sleeve like you've never been loved...I'm running in circles now look what you've done...I don't know what to believe anymore...You make my heart flutter, but I fear I'll only hurt you more than I already have..." He looked so passionate, so sweet, but...That's not my Richie. "I want to believe you and I wish I could. There's one thing that I know for sure, and that's the thing I've always known. Richie loves Ellas, not me. He was just in the heat of the moment when we were together. Your not my Richie. It doesn't matter how much I want you to be, because...You made me feel loved and...and I w-want him to love m-me, I r-really do!" Not ready eye's heavy now..."I want him to know...I want him to know that...I-I love him!" My vision was blurring again. I saw nurses rushing in and I wasn't scared. I wanted to let go, and that's just what I was going to do, or, at least what I thought I was going to do until...I saw them. The losers trying to get to me, pushing past all the doctors to see...Me?        

______________________________

VERY short chapter but I promise to update fairly long ones shortly! Goodbye, my Heavenly Children! 

___Lils