06

My ears began ringing, My vision blurry; Richie had tears streaming down his pale face. What the hell was wrong!? that's when I realized...There was a gash on my chest and a small one on my temple near my eye. My vision became black. 

_-*A FEW DAYS LATER*-_

My life was messed up; I loved a boy who never really acknowledged me. Once I woke up, I was told I hadn't had any love actions with Richie. I'd walked in on him and Ellinora making out and I passed out. I felt so pathetic. I imagined it and...it wasn't real. I was let out of the hospital and able to go home. My mom wasn't home and wasn't notified of the ¨Incedent¨due to the fact that she was busy enough and didn't need another pound of stress on her shoulders. Therefore, I would have to stay with Richie still. 

I was sitting in his bathroom, in the bathtub. Taking a bath. I had the handy blade that I had become all too acquainted with over the years. I slid it across my wet skin as drops of blood entered the water; along with salty tears of shattered sadness. ¨Richie!" I heard Ellinora laughing. ¨STOOOOP!!!¨ She giggled. I slid the blad really deep as a painful sob escape my lips; one all too loud. Silence took over the house and I heard the bathroom door handle move; good thing I'd locked it. I sniffed a few times. ¨Y/n!? What's wrong!? Open up!¨ ¨No...¨ I whispered. There was banging on the other side of the door. 

I sat there as tears and blood filled the full tub. My exposed skin tainted and stained. Scarred for all eternity. I looked to the side to see the six-foot clown, I once did fear. ¨Hiya, y/n!¨ he smiled psychotically. I smiled right back. ¨Hiya, Pennywise,¨ I replied, cheerful as can be. He looked confused before saying it. ¨Come float with me!¨ ¨Oh, Gladly.¨ I replied. I stood up; my body still bare. The clown frowned angrily,wrapping his gloved hands around my neck tightly before the door burst open to reveal Richie. I was dropped to the floor and the clown disapeared.