010-finale.

WARNINGS: Sexual Content.

                 After the party, Richie and I set off on our Honeymoon. People say we're too young to be married, but I believe that nineteen is a perfect age, We're are fairly young, but not too young. We are fairly old, but not too old. The world seemed to have become a slow-motion dream. One that you'd never want to wake up from. The ones that make you feel empty when you do. I kissed him as he did me. Piece by piece our clothing was tugged from our bodies. We never pulled apart, we breathed the same air. I could see the perfect dark violate sky, moon full, stars clear. I looked into the brown eyes of the boy I loved oh, so much. I began to regain memories of how we met. Riding down the streets of Derry, Main. His perfect brown, curls. Those big glasses, that sexual humor, his kind heart, his secret softness... I loved everything about him. He was my passion...He was my life. I wanted to give him, and only him. I tugged his hair softly as he began to leave sweet, love bites along my neck. Thus resulting in a soft moan to escaping my lips. Richie looked at me, love in his eyes. There wasn't lust, only love. I stared into his and he pecked my lips. "Are you ready?" He asked me, lovingly. "I'm ready," I smiled. With that, he entered me. Our bodies collided and fit together. 

He kissed me, as a few tears left my eyes. It wasn't a terrible pain, but it was a small one. Pain quickly turned into pleasure. I always thought that sex was something bitter, that the male gender would always use a woman for this and leave them, throw them away when they were done, just like that. No strings attached. There was no...love, no passion. Just bitter rage and greedy needs. But this, this was far more special. With every thrust, every kiss, every caress, was filled with love. Real love. I knew that I was going to be with him forever. Forever.