03

⚠️WARNING!: There may be sexual content throughout this chapter; prepare yourselves! If you are not comfortable with this content, feel free to skip the chapter. Sadly, it may result in confusion if you do skip the chapter. (PLEASE DON'T HATE! I UNDERSTAND THE AGES AND SUCH, BUT THESE ARE JUST IMAGINES!) BYE!⚠️

Alas, the day has come to an end. I began to feel nervous and self-conscious. What if he thinks I'm ugly? What if he's using me? What if-"Hey Sugartits," Richie said, putting an arm around me with a smirk. I blushed and swallowed. "so, what are we going to do? Y'know, at your house...?" I asked, nervously. He smirked at me. "What do you want to do at my house?" he asked. "I...I don't know," I replied. Did he want to...? My eyes widened a bit. He'll hate my body! It's ugly...He'll see-"What if we messed around?" He said, smiling. I smiled back as we made it to his house. "What about your parents?" I asked. He shrugged. "They're never around, plus, they're on a business trip right now," He said, dragging me upstairs and into his bedroom. Once we made it there, He dropped his backpack and then slowly came to me, caressing my shoulders and slowly removing my backpack as well. "R-rich..." I said. "Yes?" He asked. "Can I use your phone? To let my parents know I'll be staying at a friends house?" I asked. He nodded and I walked down the steps to the telephone. 

"Hello?" "Um, Hi mom...I was just calling to let you know I'll be at a friends house," I told her. "Perfect! That's great, do you think you can stay for a while, perhaps?" "What do you mean?" I asked, my eyebrows furrowing together. "Well honey, you see...I have to travel, for business purposes, I'm not sure how long so I guess it's good you have friends," she said. I smiled. "Alright. I'll go by to get my things in a while," I said. "I can bring them by, What's the address?" I gave her Richie's address and she said goodbye, hanging up. I put the phone and rushed upstairs. "Rich! My mom's going on a business trip so I can stay as long as I want! also, she'll be by either later tonight or tomorrow morning with my stuff." I told him. He grinned at me. 

The next thing I know, Richie locked his door and had me pinned on his bed. My breath hitched. "Y-you won't like my body..." I said. "I...-" "You're beautiful," He interrupted. I looked into his eyes and nodded. He began kissing me softly, going slowly. I closed my eyes and an unknown noise escaped my lips. My eyes widened. "That was fucking hot, y/n!" Richie laughed. I looked away, blushing. He removed his shirt, alongside mine. I covered my breasts, even though they were still covered by my bra. "Lemme see! They can't be that bad, y/n!" He said, smiling at me. "That's what you think..." I mumbled. He snapped my arms from my chest and stared, his eyes glowing with lust. I swallowed. I heard the phone ring and Richie pecked my lips before going to answer it. I peeked behind his door, listening. "Hey, Els!!" He said happily. My heart sunk and I frowned, tears poking my eyes. "Sure! but be prepared," He flirted. Tears spilled from my eyes as I lay on his bed, hugging my knee's to my chest.           

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, not quite smut yet but it's getting there? I hope you enjoyed this chapter, though! BYE!