chapter 3

kylies pov- chapter three

..beep...beep...beep

i literally jumped five feet in the air. god dammit I'm going to need to work on this hearing, everything is so loud when im not paying attention. i walked into the bathroom and started brushing my teeth. i looked up to the mirror and nearly jumped out of my skin, oh my goddess, i look amazing. i put my tooth brush down and spit into the sink and i lifted up my top a little, holy moly i have a freaking six pack i smiled to myself knowing im gonna get the ladies with this.

no were going to wait for our mate, so no ladies for you. I mean you didn't get them before anyway. Lexie said, oh shut up i was only kidding and i want my first to be with our mate too, i mean you never know they could be at school. Lexie didn't answer so i just shrugged it off and got everything and my mum dropped me off at school.

"um kylie" my mum said "what's up?" i asked wondering what she's gonna ask or tell me ." um i don't know how to say this but, you know jess" i nodded " she is sorta..um.. a werewolf too she is from our pack" i looked at her with surprise written all over my face "you'll be able to smell that she is a werewolf we all have similar scents apart from our mates and parents" my mum said with a smile on her face because im never normally speechless in front of her.

"um, ok i guess we will have a conversation starter now, bye mum, love you." and then i got out of the car and headed over to the front door where me and jess normally meet. i was wearing something different than what i normally wear, i was wearing a black crop top with white ripped jeans, i looked quite sexy. ha who's the cocky one now. oh Lexie shut it let me admire my body for a moment please,ok. fine . thank you , i said to her.

i started walking over to jess, but while i was doing that everyone and i mean everyone was staring at me but the guys were staring at my ass or boobs. i grinned to myself while jess came into view she looked just as shocked as the others, and my mum was right she has a different smell to everyone else.

"hey jess" i said smiling her facial expression just like Monday is amazing but this this look is the best I've seen. "y-your a..your a-" "a werewolf yeah well, sort of im actually a lycan" i whispered to her "and im actually future alpha of your pack". ok now im a bit worried cause she hasn't moved a muscle at all in the last couple of minutes, do werewolves go into shock?

" we are so talking about what happened at lunch and after school im coming over to see your wolf and were-" i stopped her by putting my hand over her mouth because she started talking a bit too loud " yes we can do all that but i think we should go to our lockers cause we only have, five minutes till the bell. C'mon"

we made it to our lockers and grabbed our gym kit cause we have p.e first, fun, i hate pe its so annoying and i always get sweaty and gross and im never ready for my- wait , im a werewolf now im going to be great at pe and i wont get all gross.

we were walking to the other end of the school where pe is and i asked jess something " its weird how i haven't been punched or shoved against something my miss mars herself, i wonder where she is" jess looked at me a little weird " what?" i asked "um... mars is also a werewolf she is actually in our pack, i did see her this morning but she was to busy with her friends talking about, um you" i looked at her in shock as we were now getting dressed we were about five minutes late to class but i don't really care this is way more interesting. " what do you mean, me?" i asked a little confused " well her and her five main friends are also in the pack and they were talking about how you've changed a lot but they dont know that you a werewolf or that your future alpha" she said the last part with a grin i mean i have no idea why cause i don't really know what being alpha means yet.

"ok well i will see her in a couple minutes anyway so she'll find out then" i said as we walked out and ran towards the teacher at the start of the cross country trail. " miss woods your late, and because your late and we just happen, to have a double period im going to make you run it twice along miss Scott and of course your best buddy over there miss chadwell" i don't even know where mars is and i don't believe i need to run with her i really dislike her . then all of a sudden a small growl came from the back of my throat, luckily i covered my mouth before it could get any louder.