chapter 12

kylies pov - chapter 12

....beep.....beep....beep

im not one for setting alarms and waking up early but i had to this morning. i slowly turned around to see a sleeping mars she looked so peaceful when she is sleeping but sadly i have to wake her up. i moved a strand of hair and put it behind her ear, i leaned over and started to place kisses on mars's cheek and then down to her jaw and then her neck. she syarted to stir awake and then she took my face in her hands and kissed me. "best way to wake up ever" she gave me a big huge smile and gave me another kiss "why are you up so early its like" she paused and looked at the alarm clock on the bed side table "jeez its half four go back to sleep we have school in a couple of hours" and then she placed the quilt back over her head.

"well since your no ordinary wolf anymore we arent going to school today. we are going to train" she pushed the quilt off of her and gave me a questioning look "what?" i asked her a little confused. "nothing, its just you dont even know how to train properly yourself but you are somehow going to train me?" i gave her a little nudge that almost sent her falling off of the bed. but before i could do anything else she quickly spun around and straddled me, quite quickly may i add "well at least i can stand up for myself against you now and im think im almost as fast as you" she said while giving me a sly grin. i let a small grin creep onto my lips also and in one fast movement i was hovering over mars staring into her eyes "no one is as fast as me" and with that i gave her a quick little kiss on the nose and went to go get dressed into some old clothes.

i was now waiting in the kitchen waiting downstairs for mars to hurry up while having a glass of water. i didnt really want to eat anything  just incase mars manages to fling me around a bit because even though im a lycan type creature i still have really bad motion sickness. i walked over to the bottom of the stairs "mars come on hurry up" no reply i slowly walked up the stairs and i couldnt hear mars. i opened to the door to the bathroom and she was sitting on the side of the bath. "hey are you ok" she looked up and her eyes were glowing the white grey that mine glow. "you need to get out, now" mars looked like she was scared of something "babe whats wrong?" i went and crouched down in front of her "its to hard to control that she is a lot more stronger, i cant hold her back as good as i used to" ok now im really confused "who are you talking about?" she stared up into my eyes her eyes started glowing a little brighter and i could feel mine start to glow as well.

"lily she wants to mark you and its so hard to control her" tears started falling down her cheeks  "its ok, your strong you can control her its just because this is all new to her the new power that is flowing through your veins, she is probably just excited" i paused and put my hand on her cheek "your wolf has to get used to this, she has just went from a normal beta to an almost new species. while lexie was this all along she had the power we just had to unlock it. that’s why were practicing today" i feel sorry for her it was hard for me with all the new power and strength i mean it still is. but for her it must be even harder.

"no kylie you dont understand, you need to get out now. i cant hold her back" she quickly let out a small whimper and squezzed her stomach crouching over so i couldnt see her face anymore. "mars whats wrong, i can help" she quickly looked up and her fangs were now out, just great "GET OUT" she shouted. god she is going to shift i quickly picked her up and carried her down stairs and out into the back garden i slowly placed her down into the middle of the backyard. "mars you need to just let her out ok you dont need to keep her in ok" and as soon as i said that i started to hear the cracking and snapping of her bones. this is probably going to take a couple of minutes because her wolf might end up being bigger and more muscular, usually it only take like half a minute to shift but for me its like ten seconds.