chapter 33

mars's pov - chapter 33

4 weeks later

"hey do you want some tea" kaytlin asked as she came and sat down next to me at the fire place in the garden. "no can i have some coffee?" i asked her "mars you cant have coffee its keeping you up and you havent slept in days. you know kris is doing everything he can, hes got our fathers pack out looking everywhere". its been almost four weeks and we havent found kaliana, i hate myself so much for leaving her there with those beasts. i shouldnt have left her there what was thinking.

"kaytlin i love your support and you’ve helped me so much but this could go on until the next eclipse and thats in what a year or so i think. i might not see her again" i felt tears come to my eyes again, ive been crying on and off all the time and its so draining.

i just hope i see her again.

addilyn

(the day after kal goes missing)

i walked into mabels house wondering if kal is here. everyone back at kris's is worrying saying those manticores took her but im sure shes ok, shes strong. she knows how to get by on her own. "mabel you here? i need to ask you something its important" i walked through the living room and she wasnt there so then i headed to the kitchen and she wasnt there either. i walked upstairs and into her room there she was sitting listening to music and reading the journals.

i walked up behind her and pulled the headphones off she didnt even flinch "you i was just waiting till the song finished" she said still staring at the books, god how rude. "i dont care have you seen kaliana at all. at the supermarket, the mall, in the forest" she turned around in her spinny chair and looked at me a little confused. "why are you asking if ive seen kaliana the last time i saw her was yesterday when you were here with her, why?" i groaned and plopped down on her sofa.

"hey whats wrong?" she asked while walking over and sitting down next to me "when we all went to the beach kal and her brother her friend and mars got into a fight with a couple of manticores. but kaliana being well kaliana commanded them to leave" i sighed and looked up to her. "they had the cerium and i think kate and john has her now". her eyes started to turn red and a dark pink. she stood up and zoomed down the stairs i quickly followed and saw she had torn the cupboard door off and threw the pannel across the room.

she has the box in her hands and is trrying to open it with all of her strength "why do you need that? you know it wont open" i said walking over to her "yes but in this box is a. necklace that can lead me to her" she gave up and threw the box right threw the wall into the living room. "FUCK" i stood up and pulled her into a hug "mars was taking it a lot better than you" i heard her laugh a little and then pull away.

"yeah well blondie doesnt know kaliana like i do. it doesnt matter what life she has been born into she always surrenders to save her friends and thats what kills her. she cant leave again". i just nodded and smiled "i know and we wont let her, ok".

kris's pov (coming back from the beach)

i ran into my dads office and pushed the door open "kris next time knock" he said looking down at his paperwork "no time kaliana shes been taken by some creatures and its not good" he jumped up from his desk growling "by who?" he asked "i dont know the last time we saw her was when we were at the beach the one on the other side of town". he got out from behind his desk and started walking to the pack house "we're gonna get the trackers and fighters from our pack and send them out there tonight and get them to follow whatever leads they find".