chapter 14

kylies pov - chapter 14

kisses, thats what i could feel going from my jaw down to my neck and then i felt a little bite. well thats gonna leave a mark i thought to myself. i slowly opened my eyes and saw mars staring at me with her gorgeous smile "good morning" she said while giving a kiss on the lips "it is indeed" i said back to her with smirk. she looked away and i could see a little blush creep onto her cheeks from embarrassment "you should wake me up like that every morning" i said while rubbing my eyes and yawning "i will as long as you promise to do the same to me if you wake up first" she went to go get up but i quickly pulled her back down covering her face in tuns of little kisses. she was trying to wriggle away but i wasnt budging "k-kylie stop im t-ticklish" she tried to say while i kept on placing more and more and some more kisses on her "but thats all the fun" i said while placing a long kiss on her lips.

"ok because you woke me up the best way anyone could ask for, i am going to go make us pancakes while you go for a shower" she nodded her head and went to go to the bathroom. "hey can i not get one last kiss before i go and make the best pancakes in the world" i said with a little chuckle at the end. she slowly walked towards the bed swaying her hips teasing me while biting her bottom lip "well i wouldnt say the be-" i cut her off by jumping out of the bed and capturing her lips on mine and then leaning my forehead on hers "my pancakes are the best" i said while placing my hand on her cheek and gliding my thumb across her bottom lip. "whatever you say babe" and then she walked back into the bathroom looking like a goddess.

pancakes made, check. orange juice, check. pancake toppings, check. mars being late, double check why does she always take so long to get ready. 'mars can you hurry up' i heard a crash come from upstairs and a thud, what the hell. i quickly ran upstairs and into the bedroom "god dammit" mars said from the bathroom "ouch" i quickly ran into the bathroom not thinking twice about it. mars was sprawled out across the floor and water was everywhere "what the heck happened?" i asked while crouching down next to her she looked up to me and immediately blushed "w-well you mind linked m-me and i jumped cause you haven't done it in a w-while" now i feel guilty "im sorry can you stand" i asked "yeah" i went and put my hand under her arm and she let out a small whimper "i think my shoulders popped out" she said while sitting up slowly. "um k-kylie could you grab me a towel" thats when it hit me mars is sitting butt naked right in front of me i could feel my cheeks go warm. i was just staring at her and i let an approving growl slip my lips mars just smiled and looked at the ground "yeah here" i picked up the towel and wrapped it around under her arms. "im gonna need to pop it back in place ok, its gonna hurt a lil" i picked up her arm and pulled it until i heard a big pop.

i looked back at mars and a couple of tears escaped her eyes "its over now, come on lets get you changed and then we can go eat my amazing pancakes" she let out a soft giggle and i helped her off of the floor and into the bedroom. i helped her get changed cause her arm was still a little sore, it did take some convincing but i managed to persuade her. we were now downstairs eating the now cold amazing pancakes. "im sorry i scared you earlier" i said while eating the last bite of my pancake "its ok its just last time you mind linked me you-" mars's eyes started to become glassy just thinking about what happened just yesterday "i know anyway today im getting my blood taken to see if what liam said was true" i still really confused and nervous because i still need to ask my mum and dad if i am their child.

"you will be fine as long as your not scared of needles" crap i completely forgot i dont know how but i guess i just havent encountered one in a long time "well as long as the needle isnt big cause if it is ima definitely freak out".

*hospital with liam, kaytlin ,kris and mars*

"guys is there not another way we can do this" the older nurse shook her head while letting out a giggle "oh come on it wont be that bad, a couple of seconds and thats it" she said to me. i just shook my head i looked over to mars and she was whispering something to the nurse. the nurse had a small smile on her face and nodded "make sure her eyes are closed" i heard her whisper. what were they plotting, mars came over to me and sat down in the chair beside me she placed her hand on my cheek and i felt sparks travel through me i leaned into her hand and slightly closed my eyes. mars leaned forward and captured my lips in hers i immediately closed my eyes and deepened the kiss before i knew it i felt a little prick in my arm and i jolted in the chair a little. mars then placed her other hand on my cheek and slid her toungue across my bottom lip asking my entrance i denied it and i smiled into the kiss. "okay well thats it done and i will have the results in about half an hour".