chapter 21

kylies pov

me and alicia thought it would be a better idea if we started from the back and work our way inside. i mean this shouldn’t take this long because you can smell your mate quite well but as soon as she finds  a little bit of her mates scent. we went around the pool, nothing. we walked around the tree line where people were smoking and alicia hoped that she or he didnt smoke, we found no one there which she was a little relieved about. we looked around the rest of outside but no scent. as soon as we entered the house i heard a growl from behind me, i slowly turned around and saw alicias eyes glowing bright red. im gonna muck around with her a little "good girl, go find her go on, find your little mate" i said in a baby voice. she just growled at me and walked off.

i followed her until we got to the kitchen, i was walking just saying hey to random people when i walked right into alicias back "what the hell alicia" i looked at her and then followed where she was looking at. "oh shit". i looked between the both of them just my luck, it was kaytlin.

why have all my friends been paired with my siblings, im classing alicia as my friends because why the hell not. i guess im going to be seeing a lot more of her. "mate" alicia growled out to kaytlin. kaytlin was standing up her eyes glowing ice blue. kay looked like she was about to cry and before i could go near her she ran as fast as she could towards the back door. i turned around to alicia and she had tears brimming her eyes "its going to be ok, i'll go talk to her" i said rubbing the side of her arm "ive waited years to find my mate and now, she doesnt even want me. im never going to find another love" she let a tear fall. "mars babe go get alicia a drink, make it really strong" she nodded and headed of to get her one. "and alicia stay right here".

i spent all of five seconds looking for kaytlin, she was horrible at hiding. "kaytlin i understand your into guys but this is your mate were talking about, do you think you could give a girl on girl thing a try. i mean my opinion on it is oh my god ama-" she stood up and covered my mouth "sis i love you but not why i ran away" she sat back down on the grass and i sat beside her. "then why did you run?" i asked "it was so unexpected, i thought i smelt something earlier but i just thought the alcohol and weed was doing something to me" i slapped her arm and scolded her "warning you now alicia doesnt like smokers". i saw kaytlin melt a little just by hearing her name. "noted, i ran because one i thought i was hallucinating and two holy shit she is absolutely mesmerizing" she said with a smile.

"well big sis how about we stop wasting time and i go introduce you to her" i think she was having a hard time controlling her wolf because her eyes kept on switching between colors. "i would like that" so we got up and walked back to the house.

when we walked back into the house alicia was so god damn drunk, right now she was tripping over air and then walking into some of the guys at the bar. which they didnt mind at all no one noticed who she was because she was dressed up a bit because normally she wears leggings with her hair tied up. one guy grabbed her by the waist and started trying to pull her to the dance floor. before he took another step a vicious growl ripped through the crowd i turned to kaytlin and she looked so, so pissed her eyes were red, claws and fangs out. she was ready to rip someone to shreds. the guy was also an alpha but he wasnt a lycan, people still think that lycans are really rare, i guess they dont know that there is a whole pack just a twenty minute run from here.

the guy looked at kaytlin and growled back at her, challenging her. he pulled alicia into his side and wouldnt let her go. shit i better do something before this gets out of hand, i dont want any blood shed at my first ever party. "hey dude these two are mates please let her go" i said walking up to him. he looked me up and down probably thinking that im some reasonable weak wolf, he is soooo fucking wrong. "dont be jealous babe you can get your share later" he looked at me and he started using his alpha tone thinking that i was going to obey him, what a dick move "come find me in twenty minutes" he said waiting for me to walk away.