chapter 34

(Mabel's car)

mabels pov

its like seven in the morning and im reading a book i mean normally i go for a run or something or go hunting but i feel like if i leave the house someone might take kaliana. ugh im so bored ive read this book like a hundred times literally. i thought i would have to keep reading this book but i heard noises coming from upstairs and the first thing that came to mind was sex but then i thought no one else is in the house because i would have noticed them.

then the next thing that came to mind was that kaliana was having a  nightmare, and i hope thats the case. i jogged up the stairs and opened kalianas door she was sitting at the edge of her bed facing the window "hey kaliana you ok?" she didnt move or answer. i walked over to her and placed my hand on her shoulder, she gave me the fright of my life because she grabbed me by the throat and pushed me up against the wall.

her fangs were out and her eys were glowing red, she must be having a nightmare i doubt shes losing control. "kaliana, you need to wake up. it ok" i placed my hands on her shoulders even though she was strangling me i shook her a little and then her eys started flickering beck to their ocean blue.

once she was awake again she quickly let me go and gasped "oh my god what, did i hurt you how long was i like that" she knelt down and helped me up. "kaliana im fine and it was only for like a minute you were just having a bad dream" i got up and rubbed my throat. i saw tears build up in her eyes "hey, dont cry its ok with what you’ve been through for the last couple of weeks i would have expected you to be worse. Everything is going to be fine" i think she just needs reassuring right now i mean her wolf is probably gonna have quite a  few outburts until she feels like kaliana is safe.

"do you want to go back to sleep or do you want some breakfast" i asked her "i wouldnt mind some breakfast" i just smiled and lead her down the stairs. i started to make french toast and bacon for her. i guess her taste in food hasnt changed in the last couple of decades.

"are you making me french toast and bacon?" she asked while taking a seat at the table "yup and some tasty coffee" i poured out her coffee and gave it to her she took a sip and sort off let out a moan. i giggled at her for making that noise and in seconds she turned a little red "is the coffee that good" i asked with a grin. "yes it is, what did you put in it to make it so good" she asked me "instead of putting normal milk in i used coconut and then i also added some caramel syrup".

"god this coffee is fucking delicious" after five minutes or so i put her breakfast on a plate and served her it. "so what are you gonna do today" i asked her sitting down with my mug thats full of blood, i made sure to keep it a safe distance away from her so she wouldnt be put off her breakfast.

"um i think i might go to the house and see what ive missed. do you know if anything has happened?" i shook my head "well the last impression i made on blondie and kris i think thats his name. well it wasnt a very good one and im pretty sure they dont even know that i exist anymore". yeah after the incident at the supermarket i havent seen them and havent talked to them the only people in that group who know me is addilyn, jojo and kaliana.

"well if you want after your breakfast i can give you some clothes and i can drop you off if you want" she shoved a piece of bacon in her mouth thinking that i was finished talking but she was wrong "i would like that" she said making the words she said barely audible.

"i'll go get my stuff and then ill drop you off after youve finished" she just nodded and i headed up to my room to pack a rucksack, i think ill go for a drive somewhere for a while. maybe go hunting for a bit.