Liza gets attacked by Knockouts

Liza's POV

I have a match against Aj Lee and its up next. Yes, TNA is also here and they're not going near my brother and my best friends.

The Match

My theme

Aj's theme

We start then I hear a crazy laugh and I told Aj to get out of the ring.

Then, the knockouts came out and surrounded the ring. I realized that it was a full blown attack.

Kong nailed me from behind, everyone came in and attacked me. I hear Jeff's theme and the superstars from TNA made the roster of WWE including my brother. Making him watch me get the hell betting out of.

"That's what you get when you betray TNA." Rosemary says in my ear

"You're a pathetic piece of shit!" Kong yell in my face. I come around and slap Kong in the face. They then place a chair on my arm. They had Kong stand on it so I won't get loose and Angelina got a mic.

"Ambrose, your baby sister is about to be on the shelf again." Angelina says. She handed the mic to Velvet.

"Also, WWE universe you follow this whore and her brother like their not insane. You think we wanted her to leave?" Velvet ask the WWE universe.

I wiggle out of the chair and slapped and hit the ladies with the chair.

"TNA, you really think that you would be able to put me  on the shelf, like before." I say

"Also, let them go now." I demanded TNA and they do it.

Jon rushed into the ring and hugged me to death.

"You ok?" He ask

"Yes." I say

"Ok." He says