Chilling With Maryse

Maryse's POV

Me and Liza are hanging out at my house in Hollywood. Me and Liza went shopping for Hailey's clothes. I got Hailey a beautiful dress and Lizzy a beautiful dress for pregnancy.

"Hey." I see her come in. She is also 28 weeks pregnant.

Me and her are like sisters. Her and Mike worked together on Tough Enough, Mike introduced me to her and she knew French and I was so happy.

"Hey girly." She says as Pumpkin comes on my lap. And Mocha comes to Liza and lays her head on Liza.

"Oof." I hear Liza says

"You ok?" I ask her

"Ya. Hailey just kicked." She says

"I can't wait to meet her." I say

"I know I'm excited that I'm going to be a mother again. And I can't wait for you meet your niece and I know that Mike will be excited." She says. Then, I remember it was Monday Night.

"Let's watch Raw." I say

"Yes." She says

I turn on the tv. I see my house on the big screen and I'm scared and Liza was scared too. We hear a knock at the door and I see Jeff and his brother Matt.

"What do you guys want?" I ask them

They point towards Liza and I mouthed 'run' to her and then I see Mike and Jon come from behind and I could hear the fans cheer. Jon and Mike are enemies on screen and when it comes to me and Liza.

They throw Matt and Jeff in their car and made them go back to the arena.

"Where's Liza?" Jon asks me

We hear screaming and once we go to her room and we see the Knockouts surrounding her. I attack the Knockout with pans and pots including a steal chair. Jon and Mike checked on her.

"You sure?" I hear Mike say

"Ya." She says

"I was trying to protecting me and the baby and they pushed me on the ground and they were aiming at the stomach." I see Jon and Mike tense up. Mike is like Liza's big brother and he loves me and her exactly the same.

"Let's get you up." Mike says. They get her up and I was bumped into Mike and he fell on Liza and she screamed in pain.

"GET OUT OF HERE!!" Me and Jon yelled

"Liza I'm so sorry." Mike apolgized

"Get me to the hospital. NOW!!" She yells

"Come on." I say