WWE Attack TNA

Colby's POV

WWE have been planning to do something to TNA after their attacks on Jon. And Liza is going out first and when she says WWE we come out.

The attack

"We would like to say this to someone who used to be here in TNA. Liza, if you're watching let this be a message to your idiots of friends back in WWE. We would like to talk about her lunatic brother of her-." Kong was interrupted by Liza's theme.

Liza's POV

When my theme hit they looked surprised as hell when I came out.

"What were you going to say about Dean?" I ask Kong

"Or, would you like to say in front of his face?" I asked them another question

"What do you even mean?" Gail Kim asked me

"Oh, I forgot to tell you all this. WWE is here." I say

"Really?" Karen asked me

"Ya. You wanna see for yourself?" I ask her. Then, WWE theme came on.

They were scared to death. They come down and stood beside me.

"Now that my brother's here you can say in his face." I said. As me and Jon go in the circled ring.

"We were going to say that you both are lunatics that should be in insane asylum." Jeff said. I can see Jon tense up. He asked for my mic.

"You really think that me and my sister belong in a insane asylum?" Jon asked Jeff

"Yep." Kong says

"Well, you should think about what's going to happen to you guys." He said

Then, I slapped Karen. The whole WWE roster comes in and attacked TNA. Kong then comes up behind Jon and slam him into the mat. I struck her with lefts and rights. Me and the girls attacked her. Jeff comes in and pulled my hair. I see Colby come in and attack Jeff with a steal chair. I then see TNA help up their co-workers and went up the ramp.

"THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU MESS WITH ME AND THE WHOLE ROSTER!!" I yelled in the mic

"Also, Kong on TNA tonight I would like to be inside of a steel cage against you. Right here, right now." I challenged Kong. I see everyone look at me worried.

"You got your match." Kong says

"But let's make it a little challenging, if I win you come back here to TNA, if you win, we leave you alone." Kong says to me.

"You got it." I said. I see Jon look at me very worried. I then see Karen take the mic from Kong.

"And, WWE can't be out here to support Liza. TNA isn't going to be out here either." Karen says

"Ok." I say

Then, Kong gets in as the WWE roster got out.

The match

The cage came down and Kong struck me hard. I get up and jump up on top of her and punched her left and right. I climb the cage and I was almost there at the top and as soon as I touched the top Kong brings me down to the mat. She climbs the cage. I grab a chair and smacked her back.

I do Dirty Deeds my brother taught me how to do it and then I planted her and I climb the cage again and I was climbing down the cage and my feet touched the ground. I win.

To only meeting Jeff Hardy with a monstrous clothesline to me and a chair was on my neck and he placed it on the steel steps and I close my eyes waiting for my windpipe to be broken and it was. I was slowly loosing oxygen.

"THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU BETRAY US!!!" Jeff yells in my ear.

"LIZA!"

I hear my brother calling my name. I look and see him running after Jeff and the rest of the roster. My eyes were almost shut and I felt like I was dying. I then feel my brothers hands come around my body.

"Liza, Elizabeth!" He screams my name.

"I NEED HELP OUT HERE!!" I here Jon yell.

Then, paramedics come racing to my aid.

"Its going to being okay…." The nurse stopped and looked at my brother.

"Elizabeth." Jon says my real full name.

"It going to be okay Elizabeth." She says my name

"Jon." I say his name so weakly.

"Liza, it going to be okay. You're going to the hospital." He says to me.

"Ok." I said.

Jon's POV

My little sister is hurt thanks to that son of a bitch Jeff Hardy. I love Liza ever since she was born. Our parents were always rude to her and I stood up for her. My sister means the world to me. I would do anything for her. Including killing Jeff Hardy and the whole TNA roster.