Leighanne and Liza vs Kong and Madison Rayne

Liza's POV

Tonight myself and Leigh have a match against Kong and Madison. Cat and the girls are staying backstage with everyone along with the kids.

Cat and the girls are watching the kids. I dont want really want to leave our kids with the rest of TNA backstage but its worth it. We're doing it for them. For the roster.

"Ready Leigh?" I ask her

"Yep. Are you ready is the question?" She says. She knows me so damn well

"Yea." I said

We go and wait for our theme.

Loaded comes on and we walk down the ramp and wait for our opponents.

Kong's theme comes on and she comes out with Madison.

They walk down the ramp smirking. They did something i know it.

"What did they do?" Leigh ask

"How should i know?" I ask

Kong and Madison get in and we go face to face.

"One person." The ref says

"Ill start." Leigh says

"Ok." I say

She starts with Kong.

Third Person

Jon and the roster of WWE are watching two legends go against Kong and Madison.

"Come Leigh." April says

Kong plows over Leighanne. Her older brothers tense up. Colby did too.

Leigh eventually does Twist of Fate to Kong but the count was interrupted by Madison but Liza attack the woman.

"Aww the roster is watching two whores that they call friends and sisters." They hear. They turn to see the TNA roster.

Jon, Colby and the Hardys got up but got caught by the men of the WWE roster.

They sit them down.

They turn to see Kong and Liza going at it in the ring. Leighanne is getting check on. But she sees her sister in law getting the hell beating out of. She gets in and superkicks Kong and Madison. Liza gets up and they attack them.

"Come on girls." Jeff says

The kids are just watching their mothers and aunts fighting two powerhouses.

Liza get thrown into the barricade along with Leighanne.

But they grab Liza and they do Jon's finisher. Dirty Deeds.

Jon tenses up but was shocked when his baby sister kick out.

"How is she functioning!?" Dixie yells

"She's a Ambrose that how!" Steph yells as she takes pride in someone whos like a daughter to her.

Liza does the Twist of Fate again and pins Kong but she kicks out again. Liza is shocked and getting frustrated. She gets up and Jon sees the rage in his sister.

"Oh god she's going to go crazy in a min." Joe says

They laugh as TNA glares at them.

Liza and Leighanne then does Poetry in Motion to Madison Rayne.

Everyone looks at the Hardys, Colby and Jon. They smirk as they did it. Then someone's theme comes on and distracts Liza and Leighanne.

Aj Styles and Samoa Joe goes out and costed Liza and Leighanne to win their match. By disqualification. Because Kong and Rayne smacked chairs in the girls back. The Divas and the superstars race to get the ladies out of there before they get seriously injured.

Liza and Leighanne are getting demolished. Leighanne is forced to watch her best friend who's getting hammered.

Jon's POV

My sister is getting demolished and Leighanne has to watch it. We cant find any where so we can help them. Leigh is now knocked out. Colby pissed and the kids are scared to death for their mothers and aunt.

We go to the Shield's entertrance. The fans scream as they see both rosters side by side. TNA comes out and they push Leighanne and Liza out of the ring.

The divas went to help them up. Leighanne and Liza are in pain. I get in and attack AJ. The ladies attacked Kong and Madison. Liza and Leighanne are going backstage to get checked on.

But Decay comes out plows over my sister and sister in law. Liza is thrown off the stage. Abyss dumps his thumbtacks and Blackhole slams Leigh in the thumbtacks. Colby runs up the ramp as Liza checks on her best friend.

Liza's POV

My best friend and sister is in pain because of Abyss. Colby comes to check on his wife. He picks her up gently and goes backstage. As my fiance, brother and brother in law comes up the ramp with everyone.

We go and check on Leigh. We see Colby sobbing.

I race to him.

"Colby what happened?" I ask

"Leigh is pregnant and the baby is dead because of the thumbtacks." He tells us.

Im shocked. Did she even know she was pregnant!?

"Did she know she was pregnant?" I ask

"No." He tells me

I walk in and see my best friend sobbing.

"Leigh?" I say

I just hug her and comfort her.

"Its ok. Its not your fault." I tell her

She hugs me as she sobs even more.

Everyone comes in except the kids.

We all hug our best friend and sister.

Colby holds her close as they both sob for their dead baby.

I hug them. I walk out and found Abyss.

"You son of a bitch!!" I yell

He looks at me pissed.

"You killed my niece or nephew!!" I yelled and he glared in my eyes.

I then leave and go back to everyone and Leighanne runs as she sobs. I hold my sister in law close to me as she cries.

"Guys we'll be right back." I tell them

They nod and we go to Steph and Paul's office.

I knock on their door.

"Come in!" I hear.

"Leigh, Liza are you girls ok?" Steph asks us

"Im ok. But Leigh not so much." I tell her

"What happened?" Paul asks me

"She didnt know she was pregnant so we were wondering if myself and the family have a break for a while." I tell her

"Of course." Steph says

"Thank you so much Steph." I tell her

They hug us both.

We leave and get our bags and go to the hotel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys,

Im sorry that havent been updating this book. Its been a while. But more will come for this book. So if yall have any suggestions let me now. And guys thank you for 4k reads on this book. Love you guys sooo much.

Love,
MiaFeamster💖💖💖💖