Hailey Maryse Good Birthday (Liza gives birth)

Liza's POV

I'm feeling pain all up and down my body. Maryse was blaming herself for this.

"This is not your fault." I said.

We get to the hospital and Mike went to get someone to help me. Soon, I felt contractions all over me. Then, Mike comes out with people with beds to get me to a room. They get me out of the car and they rushed me to a room to get my baby out. We get there and I see everyone from WWE come into the hospital. Jon, Joe and the guys try to calm down the girls.

Birth

"1...2 push harder. She almost here!" The doctor says. I hear a cry. They rushed my daughter somewhere and I was completely crying my eyes out.

They come back with the baby moving around and I was so relived that she's ok. The doctor told the nurse to get my friends and my brother. They come in and the girls were relived that me and the baby is ok. Jon is so happy to be a uncle. Maryse comes over and she hugs me and asks me of she could hold her.

The nurse comes in the room with the birth certificate and went over to me.

"Mother's name?"

"Elizabeth Ann Good."

"Birth date?"

"March 4 1976."

"Father's name?"

I froze.

"I don't know who her father is." I answered

"Ok."

"Baby's name?"

"Hailey Maryse Good."

"Ok." She says

"Thank you." I say

"Your welcome. Enjoy being a mother." She says to me

Everyone held Hailey then they gave her back to me.

"She is so beautiful." Jon asks

"She looks like you Lizzy." Maryse says

"Yes she does." I say