Danks Yoo, Sammeh.

Chapter Song - Crazy = Genius ~ Panic! At The Disco

"No damn way," I exclaimed, shocked by what was on the screen. We were looking up any more 'miracle' patients on the system, and I saw yet another familiar face. And I was not amused.

"You know him?" Sam asked me, turning to look. I was still speechless, because unlike last time, the accident was before I knew them.

"That's- that's Austin," I stammered, still staring at the report, frozen. Sam placed his hand on my shoulder, urging me to explain why I had reacted like that.

"I-uh, I used to- y'know. I sorta dated him," I stuttered finally. Sam's eyes widened, and I rubbed my head.

"I dated a ghoul, didn't I?" I questioned, half to myself. "Of course I did, one that probably murdered my mother. Because why the hell would anything be normal and straight forward," I yelled, pacing the room.

"Y'know, I dated a demon once, and a werewolf. Plus there was this one kitsune-" Sam shared, trailing off. He was trying to make me feel better, but it just ended with him making himself feel worse.

"Great, so we both have terrible judgement. It must be genetic," I exclaimed, throwing my hands up in defeat. That was when Dean and Cas walked back in.

"Most stuff is, sorry kiddo," Dean retorted, dumping a bag of weapons on the bed, probably more carelessly than than what would be considered 'safe'.

"What's wrong?" Cas asked, reading the room. Which meant he saw a depressed looking Sam and me stomping around aimlessly.

"We found out who the other ghoul is," Sam informed them, closing his laptop, giving them his full attention.

"Great, who is it?" Dean inquired, still not quite aware that more was wrong than usual.

I sighed loudly. "Her ex boyfriend," Sam replied for me. Dean looked for a second like he might laugh, but then thought better of it. Cas looked sympathetic. Instead of smiling back, I laughed hysterically, throwing my head back.

"I think she's having a break down," Cas whispered too loudly to my brothers. They all turned to look at me at the same time, a look of concern plastered on their faces.

Dean's POV

"I'm fine," she screamed, with a little too much care in her voice, still prancing about the place. I moved to comfort her, making her recoil. "I mean it, lets just get this over with," Bella yelled, stomping her foot as she said it. We were all sat on her bed, staring at her in horror, as she glared back at us. I not so subtly elbowed Cas in the rib cage, and smiled at my little sister.

She had clearly lost her mind a little bit, or a lot. I don't blame her, the last few days must have been extremely emotionally draining. She had discovered her mother was killed by ghouls, two ghouls she knew. I had to remind myself that she hadn't had the childhood me and Sam had. She hadn't grown up knowing monsters were real. And there was only so much crazy someone could take in such a short amount of time, and Izzy had exceeded the lifetime limit. What came out of my mouth next surprised even me.

"Take the car," I declared. Sam choked and Cas' back became rigid, even 'Girl, Interrupted' raised her eyebrows at me. "You heard me. Drive around for a bit, clear your head, break the speed limit. Go," I ordered, chucking her the keys. She moved to leave when I called her back. "And Bella, if you hurt her I will break your face," I warned, only partly joking. And with that, she walked away, with the most important object to me in her moderately crazy hands.

"What," Sam exclaimed. "Was that about?" He stared at me in awe.

Sam's POV

Dean only offered to let you drive his car if you have gone through some serious shit or if he had almost killed you. I was guessing this was an example of the previous. He had offered to let me drive after Jess died, it was a way he showed empathy. Letting her take the car without him was so out of character that I began to wonder if I had imagined the whole thing.