Lasciami da Solo a Morire.

Chapter Song - Famous Last Words ~ My Chemical Romance

Sam's POV

After dropping Izzy with Cas at the bunker, we had gone to meet Rowena. It was one of our dumber ideas, I'll admit to that, but we had limited options.

"You sure about this, Sammy? Rowena's never hesitated to screw us over," Dean asked for the hundredth time as he turned to look at me as he was driving.

"You know many other witches we can call? Because if you do-" I started before he cut me off.

"Okay, okay. But no matter what, we're not giving her The Book of the Damned, understand?"

"Yes, Dean," I replied, rolling my eyes. I was worried about Izzy and regretted leaving her with Cas. I could only hope that the pair of them hadn't already burnt the bunker to the ground.

When we pulled up to where Rowena had told us to meet her, I spotted the red flags immediately. It was an abandoned hunting cabin in the middle of no where, which didn't bode well for us.

"Well this ain't sketchy at all," Dean remarked sarcastically. Trying to be positive, I shot him a small smile before we walked up to the door of the cabin.

I was about to knock when the door burst open. There stood Rowena, her crazy red hair sprawled across the shoulders of her long black dress.

"Boys, so lovely to see you. Come in, come in," she declared in her familiar Scottish drawl.

When we were inside, we realised this was more than a random meeting place, it was the witch's base of operations. There were herbs and ingredients everywhere, as well symbols painted onto the walls in red paint.

"Made a home have we?" Dean asked, looking around.

"What did you want?" Rowena cut right to the point, ignoring Dean's question.

"It's our sister, she's been hexed," Dean told her, playing with something gross in a jar. I made a face at him and he made one back, before setting it back down on the table.

"You have a sister? My my, just how many Winchesters does the world need?" she asked no one in particular.

"Can you help us or what?" I asked.

"I suppose I could, but you'd owe me one. And I will collect," she told us, mixing a bowl of god knows what.

I was about to interject, but Dean interrupted me.

"Deal."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isabella's POV

After me and Cas had finished some random Netflix movie, I was feeling increasingly crappy. I was about to go and try get some sleep when I got a call from Dean.

"What?" I groaned. Cas had informed me at least six times that I was incredibly pale and I had the cold sweats three times during the movie, so I guess you could say I wasn't in the mood.

"We know what it is," Dean replied. This peaked my interest.

"So, what I got?" I asked.

"Well we don't know the name, but we showed Rowena the hex bag and she knows about the cure," Sam replied.

"Yay," I squeaked.

"But-"Dean started.

"Are you shitting me, there's a 'but'," I moaned.

"Afraid so," Dean replied. "The ingredients will take a while to get, and the disease will only get worse."

"Spectacular."