Stop Lying.

Chapter Song - Something in the Way ~ Nirvana

Dean's POV

Sam had asked for Claire to come and talk to Bella. I had to admit I was skeptical. Izzy and Claire were similar enough that they'd either get on really well, or try to kill each other. But I was willing to try anything to get Izzy back again. The moping and screaming and random acts of violence we had been experiencing the last couple of days had been an emotional rollercoaster, to say the least. But there was only so long a person could live that way.

Suddenly the bunker door swung open.

"Hey Dean, Sam," Claire greeted, walking down the steps and throwing her bag on the table carelessly. "I didn't know you had a sister," she added, taking a seat next to me.

"Until about a month ago, neither did we," Sam told her, sipping his coffee nervously. We had been ignoring the sounds of gunshots echoing through the bunker all morning, but apparently Claire wasn't going to.

"What's with the noise?" she asked, kicking her feet up on the table. I raised my eyebrows at her, and she raised hers back. I sighed loudly.

"It's Izzy on the shooting range, she's been at it all morning," Sam answered, his head in his hands as he rubbed his eyes. Now that she had no one to get revenge on, she was taking her anger out at a target. I suppose it could be worse, but that didn't make the urge to bash someone's head in any weaker.

"Jeez, she has it bad," Claire remarked, playing with one of the tiny braids in her hair. "Wait, you guys have a shooting range?" I nodded, Sam barely looked up from his coffee. "I'm so surprised," she deadpanned, getting up from her chair.

"Be careful in there," Sam warned, and if he was anyone else, I would have sworn it was sarcasm. But with him, today, it was a mixture of worry and sleep deprivation. I knew the feeling well.

"I'll be fine," she sang, yelling over her shoulder as she walked down the hallway. Me and Sam both knew she didn't know where she was going, but didn't ask, not wanting to ruin her 'dramatic' exit.

I was worried about what would happen in there for two reasons: one, Izzy might rip the head off of the next person she sees, and two, Claire wouldn't let her. This was going to end in either friendship or a fight.

"This could be interesting," Sam grunted sarcastically, before downing his coffee and leaving the room. I hoped this worked.

Claire's POV

I walked down the hallway, following the loud noise, after refusing to admit I had no idea which way it was. Once I reached the source of the gunshots, I stopped. Driving all the way to the bunker was one thing, but knowing what to say was something else. Figuring I could just wing it, I swung the door open.

When the Winchesters told me they had a sister, I didn't really think about what a girl with their genes would look like. She was shorter than them, around the same height as me, dressed in grey sweatpants and a large Nirvana t-shirt. She had a brace on her knee, and visible stitches on her head and arm. Her left eye was black and slightly swollen. She had long dark hair that reminded me of Sam's and was pulled into a high, messy ponytail. But, the way she held herself, her whole demeanor, screamed Dean. I realised how shockingly similar they were, how similar  we were. She was wearing ear defenders and hadn't noticed me come in, so she was still opening fire on what looked like it used to be a target.

"Hey," I yelled, struggling to hear anything over the repeated sound of gunshots. Apparently she heard me though, as she yanked off the headphones and slammed her pistol onto the surface in front on the target.