What a beautiful view

What a Beautiful View, an ugly betty fanfic | FanFiction

Detty- One-shot

On a Starry night in London, Betty was walking home from a long hard day at work. She had a lot on her mind and thought that a walk would help clear it. He was arriving at the London Bridge, overseeing the view of the London Eye. Betty stopped as she decided to take a look. Gazing in wonderment, Betty started to realize that this was the first time that she ever really stop to look at this beautiful view that was in front of her. Betty then also realize that she never did the same with Daniel, as she didn't expect to bump into earlier this morning; Finding out that not only he gave up everything that his father handed to him, but that he was considering moving to London.

Then Betty wondered, Why would he do that? Betty thought to herself, Why give up everything?

Then the realization came to her, Omg, Was Claire, right? Was Daniel in love with me? Did he give up everything for me and not just for himself. "

After coming to that realization, Betty heard Daniel's voice saying, "Beautiful View, Isn't it?"

Betty looked toward him as she replies. "Yes, indeed, it is."

They smirked at each other, then Daniel asked. "Mind, If I join you, Betty."

"Of course you can join me, Daniel. The view is big enough for the two of us." Betty told him

Daniel was walking toward as he later then stood by her as he turns his head, looking at beautiful London view with Betty. But it didn't take long for Daniel to set his sights to the now beautiful Betty. It also didn't take long for Betty to notice either that Daniel was starring at her, wondering why? She asked,

"What are you starring at, Daniel?"

"You," Daniel said, "Me? Why me?" Betty asked again

Daniel told her, "Because you got me to think of something, something that I thought would never happen again since Molly died."

Now Betty all of a sudden began to regret asking, but it was too late to it take back now, so she took a deep breath as she hesitantly asked,

"And what were you thinking about?"

Daniel sighed face toward hers, took her hand, and said, "I was thinking about how much I love you, Betty Suarez, and not just as a friend, because to me now you are so much more than that. And I was hoping you might feel the same way."

Betty didn't know how to respond to that. She was afraid to look at him, but as the turned towards starring at those beautiful blue eyes for the first time, she was speechless, seeing Daniel in a whole new light. Betty couldn't help but smile at him as his confession touched her. So she decided to lean in and kiss Daniel on the cheek.

After kissing Daniel on the cheek, Daniel asked Betty, "What was that ?"

Betty told him, "A thank you, that was very sweet of you to tell me that you love me, Daniel, but for now. I think it's best if we just enjoy the view, see where that takes us. Okay."

Daniel nodded his head in agreement he understood, it would take time, and he had time, all the time in the world now. To show that she can have it all. So he told her,

"You're right, Betty, that sounds like a great way to start."

They smiled at each continued as they turned, looking on at the beautiful London view. Even though they didn't know what the future might hold for them, they knew they were off to the great new start.

The End