Secrete santa

Detty Secret Santa, an ugly betty fanfic | FanFiction

Detty Secret Santa

Christmas Eve, 3:30 pm

It was a joyful day in New York City as it was Christmas Eve. Betty was in her apartment, wrapping the last of her Christmas presents for her family and friends. She was gleeful to know that there was only one more day until Christmas and relieved that Daniel had given her both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day off. Amanda had gone to Hawaii with Marc for the next two days, so Betty was happy she wouldn't have to deal with her over the holidays. Betty was putting her Christmas presents away in her closet when she heard her doorbell ring.

"Merry Christmas Eve, my Familia!" Betty yelled as she ran to answer the door, thinking her family had come to visit.

But when she opened the door, there was no-one there, only a beautiful red pinoseta and a card with her name on it sitting on her doorstep. She picked the gift up curiously and went back inside. Putting the pinoseta on the table, Betty opened the card.

Betty

Nobody should be alone on Christmas Eve, especially you. If you want, I want to invite you to be with me this Christmas at 7:00 pm sharp at Rockefeller Center ice rink.

Merry Christmas Eve

Your Secret Santa

"Secret Santa, I have a Secret Santa."

DBDBDBDB

"You have a Secret Santa?" Hilda said, "Girl, you are so lucky!"

She, Betty and Justin were sitting around the kitchen table while Ignacio made more of his famous Christmas sugar cookies

"Oh come on Hilda, I am not that lucky," Betty said modestly, munching on a sugar cookie.

"Betty, you have a great job, a new apartment, and now, you have a secret admirer. How much luckier can you get?" Hilda said.

"Hilda, enough," Ignacio cut in, "Betty worked hard to get where she is at. It has nothing to do with luck."

"You are right, pappi." Hilda agreed, kissing him on the cheek.

"So what are you doing to do, Aunt Betty. Are you going to meet your Secret Santa or what?" Justin asked excitedly.

"I don't know Justin," Betty replied.

"Well, I think you should go, Betty," Justin told her.

"Me too," Hilda said.

Ignacio, however, always protective of his youngest daughter, was not at all happy with the idea.

"Are you two out of your minds?!" He yelled incredulously, "You never know what kind of people are out there. This "Secret Santa" might be some kind of crazed stalker. Betty, if you go, at least let me come with you."

"No!" Betty, Hilda, and Justin said in unison.

"Why not?"

"Papi, that's sweet of you. But I can take care of myself. Besides, why would some crazed stalker tell me to go to a public place?" Betty reasoned with her father.

"Ok, fine," Ignacio conceded, "But if you do decide to go, take your pepper spray."

"I will," Betty promised, "Oh, what time is it?"

"5:30 pm," Hilda said.

"I'd better get going then," Betty jumped up from the table, pausing to give Justin and Hilda a hug and kiss goodbye.