Everyday

Detty every day, an ugly betty fanfic | FanFiction

Detty: Everyday

(The trilogy of Detty's What I've Been Looking for and The Start of Something New all based on songs from High School Musical 1 and 2.)

I wish to own this song and the couple, but unfortunately, I don't, I own nothing. Words in Bold are the lyrics.

Thanks to flimandgeekproud (Emily), my beta.

Daniel was waiting at a restaurant where he and Betty had settled for breakfast. It had beautiful views of the California shore. He looked at his watch; it was 7:15. They had agreed to meet around 7:00 am. Daniel thought that there was no way Betty would stand him up. So as he continued to wait patiently, he was replaying the events that had happened the previous night. Some part of him couldn't help but regret not taking Betty over to his place and make love to her since he didn't get a wink of sleep. Still waiting, Daniel began to get impatient, wondering if Betty had reconsidered about their future, and he was being stood up once again.

Once in a Lifetime, Means no second chance.

Daniel's fear was getting the best of him. He looked down, disappointed.

He didn't get to show Betty how much he loved her last night, just as he was about to get up to leave. He saw Betty arguing with the hostess. He smiled as he walked up to save Betty from the evil hostess. Daniel walked to the hostess, tapping her on her shoulder.

"What is the problem here?" he said.

Betty was happy to see Daniel, thank god he was there to save the day.

"Daniel, I'm sorry I'm late, I tried to call you, but your cell phone was off." She said apologetically.

"There is no need, to apologize, Betty" Daniel replied,

The hostess was in shock, "Wait, and she was telling the truth; she's your date this morning."

"Yes, don't doubt it for a second." The Hostess looked at Betty, who was wearing a Polka-dot dress with a little tan vest, and then looked at Daniel, who was wearing a blue business suit that matched his gorgeous eyes, then she thought to herself, "You've got to be kidding."

The hostess sighed, "I am sorry, Mr. Meade, can I help you and your lady friend.'

"You mean my date" Daniel corrected

"Sorry, you and your date back to your table." The hostess asked

Daniel stepped toward Betty and offered her his arm for her to hold, Betty gladly took it then Daniel replied, "No, thank you, I think I will escort this lovely lady to our table, and we'll call you over when we are ready to order."

"Yes, sir."

Side by side, Daniel and Betty walked to their table; they didn't seem to notice the people in the restaurant that were starring at the odd yet perfect couple.

So I believe that you and I should grab it while we can.

As they made their way to their table, Daniel pulled the chair out for Betty like a kind gentleman, and then they sat down once again.

"Again, I'm sorry for being late, and I bet you are wondering why."

Some part of him was wondering the reason, but it didn't matter as she was here. That was all that mattered. "Betty, stop apologizing, ok, and yes, I am curious as to why you were late, but you know what?"

"What?" Betty asked as their faces drew closer together.

"Because you are here, it doesn't matter, do you know why?" he said as their face drew even closer