What jealous can do?

Ugly Betty: What Jealously Can do? Chapter 1: Nervous, an ugly betty fanfic | FanFiction

Ugly Betty: What Jealous can do.

This fanfic enlightens me after watching next week's promo as Betty heads out on her first charity ball. Yes, it is Detty with slightly Metty involved along with Amanda in the mix, but ultimately it is Detty, so enjoy it.

Chapter one: Nervous

Her plans butterflies in her stomach, thinking to herself what was wrong with her, why should be nervous this is Daniel, her ex-boss, best friend, and I mean it not like she was asking him out on a date or anything, more the lines of asking a favor; A favor of him taking her to Willi' annual charity ball event. She would have asked Matt, but Amanda was right she needs to move on from Matt, but wasn't too happy to find from Matt that he was taking Amanda to the ball, trying to try fact find it she wasn't, and realize that Amanda was playing her, that she wanted Matt all to herself, Betty couldn't believe how Amanda could do this to her, Betty thought she and Amanda were friends. So who was there left to asked, she knew for a fact she wasn't going to alone, people would think, "omg Betty Saurez dateless man, that is just planning sadly.". No, she wasn't going to let that happened, after compensating Betty knock on Daniel's office said.

"Good Morning Daniel?"

Daniel smiled happily to see Betty as a reply, "Good Morning, Betty. What is up?"

"Well, um, there is something." Betty was walking into the office, shutting the door behind her.

"Really, what's going on?" Daniel curious as to why Betty was acting so strangely

Betty said, " You know that um this Saturday night is uh Willi annual charity ball, right?"

"Right," as Daniel walked towards putting a hand on Betty's shoulder as asked, "Betty, are you alright?"

"I am fine," Betty lied, thinking, why was this so hard she never this nervous in asking Henry nor any guy out for that matter. Still, she realizes this wasn't any other guys. This was Daniel Meade, her friend, but she needs to pull together, so taking a deep breath, she asked, "I was wondering, Daniel, if you could escort me to the ball?"

"You mean, do you want me to be your date?"

Date wow, she would never think of going out on a date with her best friend/ex-boss Daniel Meade would ever happen. but she sighed she smirked at and replied "Yes,"

Daniel smiled at her as he told her, " Betty, I would be happy to you at the ball. "

Then he embraces in her a hug, and Betty said, "Thank you, Daniel."

As he let go, he said, "It is my pleasure, Betty, See you at seven then."

"7?" Betty lost her train of thought

Daniel chuckled, "Saturday night, I will pick you up at seven then."

Betty was realizing she didn't want this to be like date even though she wants any special treatment from, so she said, "Um no, Daniel, no need, I will meet you there."

"Okay, then see you there."

Then Betty left the room, sighed, thinking to herself. This is not Betty, and This is not date. Over and over again. And while Daniel watched left, he started to wonder what is going with Betty.

I hope you like it so far let me know what you think the new chapter will be coming soon :)

Ugly Betty: What Jealously Can do? Chapter 2: Anxious, an ugly betty fanfic | FanFiction

Ugly Betty: What Jealously Can Do?

Sry for deletion wants to rewrite this chapter. I wanted it to make it better than the last.