Chapter 17: Contest Clash

Ash, Misty, Serena, Clemont and Bonnie are currently on a cruise. It's now only a few days out of the Pokemon Master Class. The group are currently on their way to the swim suit contest held in the ship's showroom. Misty and Ash stared in utter awe as they entered the showroom. 

"Hey Ash, look! There's the sign up table" Misty exclaimed as she hurried over. Ash followed her as they joined the queue. 

"The line's pretty short seeing how this event is 'supposedly popular'" Ash said sarcastically. They moved along in the line until they reached the table. 

"Good morning! Are you here to enter?" the lady inquired. 

"Well yes. What else?" Ash questioned. 

"Well, sir" the lady said irritated. "This is the womens swimsuit contest sign up table. The men's is over there" she gestured to the table next to her. 

"Oh. Thank you" Ash said embarrassed. He turned to walk off. 

"Wait! After you sign up you won't see any of the girls until after the contest" the lady notified Ash. Ash blew Misty a kiss before running off to join the other queue. The lady turned back to Misty.

"So sorry to keep you waiting miss. Anyway, I just need your full name, age and a competing name" the lady calmly stated while getting out a form. 

"Well, my name's Misty Waterflower, I am fifteen years old and my competing name?" Misty pondered. "Ah! My competing name is the Cerulean Flower" Misty said clearly. 

"Thank you very much miss. Here you'll need this" the lady handed Misty a card. "This has your age group, competing name and your order number" she smiled. "Next please!" Misty walked off towards a door with a sign saying 'Girl's Competition Chamber'. Misty walked inside and closed the door. 

"And your competition name sir?" a man asked Ash. 

"My competition name is going to be the Fiery Ash!" Ash enthusiastically told the man. 

"Okay well take this and head to your chamber." the man handed Ash his card. "Next please!" Ash wondered through a door. 

"AAAAAAHHHHH!! GET OUT YOU PERVERT!!" many girls screamed. Ash ran out of the room.

"Shoot, wrong door" he ran into the other door. This time it was the right door. 

Meanwhile with Serena, Clemont and Bonnie....

"Will you hurry up already Clemont!" Bonnie called to Clemont as she ran to the lift and frantically spammed the up button. Serena walked casually over to where Bonnie was waiting. Then Clemont wandered over slowly, deep in thought. Aw man I am really stressing out! I don't know what to do! Should I do this or not?  Clemont wandered over to Bonnie, then into her which made them both fall over. Serena gasped in shock. 

"Ow!" Bonnie exclaimed. 

"Oh sorry Bonnie" Clemont moaned. 

"Are you two okay?" Serena asked kindly

"No! Can't you see that I have a big oaf on the top of me, slowly crushing my existence!" Bonnie yelled. 

"I'm not that heavy Bonnie" Clemont groaned. 

"Here, let me help you up Clemont" Serena smiled as she grabbed Clemont's hand. His face turned bright red as she helped him up. He quickly turned around and just as he was helping Bonnie up the lift's doors opened. She scrambled to her feet and rushed into the lift which knocked Clemont off balance. Just as he almost hit the floor Serena caught him. She had grabbed around his waist and then gently stood him up.