"Clean Me Daddy"

Dan and Phil discover the eroticism of hair washing in their new walk-in shower.

Time Period: April 2017
* * *

The new apartment seemed complicated at first.

"It's kind of a weird layout, but I like it." Phil dropped another box on top of the coffee table. "It's a bit bigger that's for sure.

Dan laughed at the understatement. "Definitely bigger." He walked up to Phil and wrapped his arms around his waist, pulling him close.

"Oof." It was less of a word and more of a sound; Dan was exhausted. Moving was an excruciating amount of work. He lay against his boyfriend's sweaty chest and sighed deeply.

Phil returned the hug, wrapping his tired arms around Dan's sagging shoulders. "Let's take a break Babe. How about you and me take a hot shower in that walk-in, yeah?" Phil kissed the side of Dan's face. He tasted the saltiness of the sweat on his skin, and he liked it.

Dan perked up and came to life in Phil's arms. "Yeah?"

Phil smiled against his neck. "Yeah." His voice was low and soft. He kissed Dan's temple.

"Yes please. Then food?" Dan giggled into Phil's ear.

"Sushi?" Phil mumbled against Dan's neck. "But I want to eat it off of your body."

Dan couldn't help it; he laughed hysterically. Phil was always adding the caveat to their dinner. He was mostly joking, but part of him was set on eating directly from his boyfriend's naked body.

"Deal." Dan lay his head
on Phil's shoulder and giggled in a way that told Phil that he couldn't believe his boyfriend had talked him into something so ridiculous.

"We need to find the bathroom stuff in this mess." Phil stretched his neck to scan the room. They were absolutely surrounded by boxes. They all looked the same but for the labels. Most were marked neatly. Several, like the final boxes, we're sloppily packed and sloppily marked. The men had grown weary of packing in the final hours, and they could not be bothered with consistency.

"There!" Dan hopped over a pile of smaller boxes to reach for the one labeled, "FIRST NIGHT." It was quite large, marked in Dan's handwriting, and crushed on one corner. Phil hadn't noticed it before. He grinned at Dan's forethought.

"Aww Babe, what did you do?" Phil stood with open arms, ready to receive the box, Dan, or both.

"I knew that we would get to this point, you know, where we want to crawl in a cave and sleep for days." Dan smiled and winked. "So I packed us a box of comfort items."

Dan sucked in his lower lip as he pulled on the packing tape that ran down the center of the box.
Phil shook his head and grinned.

"You really do think of everything." Phil slid his fingers under the cardboard flap and pulled back with a pop.

"You just wait Philly." Dan winked again.

"Towels, shampoo, body wash, underwear, your laptop, some DVDs, a box of Crunchy Nut, two mugs, spoons, bedsheets...and a bottle of lube?" Phil blushed. "Damn Daniel. Cereal, sex, and a shower?"

Dan laughed and tossed the empty box in the corner of the upper lounge. "Yes, but not
in that order. You impressed?"

"Yes. Now come here."

Phil giggled into Dan's mouth and squeezed his ass through his bottoms. Dan yelped.

* * *

The one piece of furniture that they insisted on assembling was the bed.

"Sheets, then shower." Dan tossed a pillow at his boyfriend, who was dragging the "FIRST NIGHT" box into the bedroom by its flap.