Edges and Rims

"Come on Baby, sit on Daddy's face." Phil purred to his lover. He held his arms open to receive Dan. He lay, back flat on the floor, his head and neck supported by a rolled up hoodie.

"Umm, Phil?" Dan raised his brows and crinkled his nose. "I'll crush you. No way."

Phil pouted.

"I mean, don't get me wrong, it sounds incredible, but I'm not going to suffocate you with my ass." Dan laughed and dropped to his knees. Phil reached up to grab pull his boyfriend down for a kiss.

"You won't suffocate me, promise." Phil smirked.

"Babe, I have weak-ass thigh muscles. I can't keep myself-"

Phil cut him off with a kiss. "Shhhh. It's alright. We don't have to do it that way; it was just an idea. I really, really like the thought of working on you from below though."

Dan smiled against Phil's cheek. "God that sounds hot. Maybe I should start doing yoga?" Dan grinned sexily and pressed his lips to Phil's neck.

* * *

It was exactly one week later that the cumbersome package arrived. As usual, Phil slept through the sound of the doorbell, and Dan was forced to leave the warmth of their bed to get the post.

Dan shook his head fondly when he heard the contents shifting around inside of the box. Phil probably ordered some ridiculous exercise equipment with the hope of achieving a six pack. Dan hoped it was nothing of the sort; he loved Phil's tummy exactly the way that it was.

Dan climbed back into bed and snuggled up to his boyfriend's warm form. He wrapped his long arms around Phil's middle and placed gentle kisses along his spine. Phil twitched and giggled. "Good morning Love."

"Morning Philly." Phil could feel
Dan's warm breath on his skin and his lips curl upward into a smile. Moving in together was the best decision they ever made outside of meeting in the first place.

"I can't imagine not waking up to you every morning Dan." Phil's voice was deep and husky from non use.

"Mmmm, me either." Dan resumed his line of kisses, each one wetter than the one before. "But I could maybe live without getting the post at 8:00 am Phil." Dan feigned irritation.

Phil chuckled softly. "Sorry Baby," he paused. "How big was the box today?"

Dan flopped over on his back and stretched his arms wide. "It was ridiculous Phil," he giggled.

Phil raised his brows and smiled. He turned over to face Dan. "And was it mostly flat?"

"Yeah, I guess so. You didn't order another stupid ab thing did you?" Dan winced.

"No." Phil giggled. "But maybe I should."

"Please don't." Dan smiled softly and rubbed Phil's tummy with his fingertips. "I love your body exactly how it is." He looked up to meet Phil's eyes. "Seriously."

"I love you." Phil's smile was so pure. The truth was that he had come to appreciate his own body since meeting Dan. He no longer longed for a hard body; he felt beautiful in his own skin thanks to Dan's genuine praise and adoration.

"I love you too." Dan squeezed Phil's hips and rolled him forward so that they touched. "Kiss me."

* * *

They had only been living together for four months. The newness had not worn off; both men were exhilarated by the constant closeness and privacy. It felt so good to go to bed in one another's arms (whether or not they made love), and to wake up together each morning. There were absolutely no complaints.