Kaboom: How To Talk Dirty In The Bedroom

Watch: How To Be A Sexy Nerd: Guess the Wikihow (Uploaded by Dan and Phil Games on January 31, 2018)

                      * * *

Although they had agreed that 2018 would be the year of the crumbling wall, the one between their relationship and the rest of the world, Dan never expected that Phil would be so obvious so soon.

"How to talk dirty in bed? Oh yeah, I'll just throw bombs all
over the bedroom...kaboom. Yeah? Watch out."

Did Phil really just? Was he really looking at him suggestively? The bedroom?

"How to give explosive oral with a landmine."

"Stop!"

Dan loved it. He loved getting Phil to the place where he had to stay "stop" in an authoritative way. To be fair, Phil did start this round.

"Phil? You think that's too much? Are we really leaving it in?" Dan giggled as he rested his chin on Phil's shoulder.

"I say we leave it in." Phil smirked and turned to kiss Dan's cheek.

"I can literally see the comments now Phil." Dan stood and threw back his head in laughter.

"Yeah." Phil giggled. He kept on with the editing. Dan rubbed his shoulders and kissed the top of his head on his way out.

"Dinner will be ready in twenty-five minutes Babe."

Phil blew him a kiss.

                       * * *

They lay in bed, Dan inside of Phil's arms as they watched one of Phil's newly-acquired Blue Planet DVDs. Dan twirled his fingers around in Phil's palm.

"Dan?" Phil giggled into his curls. "I was just thinking about the video. Do you think that I talk too much when we are in bed together?"

Dan turned to look at his boyfriend. "Talk too much? Phil, what are you on about?" He giggled fondly. Phil had a habit of overthinking things.

"You know, during sex. Do you think I talk too much?" Phil was trying to play it off as a casual question, but Dan could tell that he was looking for actual feedback. Dan knew that Phil was always trying to be a better lover. He was incredibly generous in bed, always putting Dan ahead of himself.

"Is this about the video? And 'How to Talk Dirty in Bed?'" Dan smiled sweetly. Phil shrugged. "Aww, Philly, that's so cute." Dan reached up and cupped Phil's face in his hands and kissed his nose.

"And no. You don't talk too much when we're making love. If anything, I would like to hear you say more." Dan winked.

"More? Really?" Phil looked surprised, but pleased.

"Yeah...you know how much I love that sexy thing you do with your voice, you know, when you go all low and husky." Dan snuggled up next to him, smashing his face in between his head and shoulder.

"Yeah?" Phil sat up a little straighter and smiled proudly.

"Definitely." Dan started to kiss Phil's neck, moving up toward his left ear. He grazed the sensitive shell with his lips and nibbled lightly on his lobe.

"Daaaan." Phil chuckled deeply. "You know I love it when you do that." He hummed and reached for Dan's hand in his lap.

"Mmmmhmmm," Dan hummed back, nibbling, now sucking on Phil's ear lobe.

"Tell me how much you love it." Dan groaned softly. He continued with his kisses.

"It makes me crazy Dan." Phil moaned and hissed.