Smooth

Dan and Phil discover a shared kink for shaving.

Phil shaves Dan.

Time Period: February 2018
_________________________

"Hold still Baby." Phil held the wickedly-sharp blade firmly between his fingertips, pulling the skin taut with his left. "Relax. You trust me don't you?"

Dan met his eyes and nodded. He wasn't squirming because he was nervous; he was quivering with anticipation. He was so turned on by their little experiment that he couldn't even remember how they got here.

"Breathe." Phil swiped the razor against his skin, the sharp blade taking the hair at the very edge of the follicle, leaving behind only smooth, baby-soft skin. The oil acted as both a lubricant for the blade and as an incredible moisturizer for his now-hairless skin.

"Fuck." Dan's eyes widened as he watched Phil wipe the blade across the black hand towel in his lap. The cool air hit him, and he was surprised at the feeling. His cock had grown at the sight of Phil lining up the razor's edge, and it was becoming harder and thicker with each passing moment.

"Jesus Dan." Phil bit his lower lip as he moved his fingertips over the freshly-shaven skin of Dan's groin. "So smooth...so goddamn sexy."

Dan sighed at the feeling of Phil's fingertips on him. This particular area of his body was sensitive to begin with, and now his boyfriend was shaving it.

Dan lay on the bed, completely nude and spread out like a starfish. Phil sat between his open thighs with a towel, two blades, and a bottle of body oil.
Dan had just taken a lovely soak in the tub, having enjoyed the skin-softening essential oils of his favourite Lush bath bomb. The fluffy gray bath towel lay open under his body, and his skin still held on to the sexy sandalwood and lavender-scented bath water.

Phil moaned lightly as he glided the blade along the tender skin parallel to Dan's hipbone, removing another strip of dark, brown hair. Phil immediately reached down to touch the smooth, pale, hairless skin that he left behind.

"Oh my God Dan." Phil sighed and leaned forward to press his lips to the bare skin, Dan's hardening cock only centimeters from his face. He ignored his boyfriend's erection at first, exhaling deeply over the shaved area receiving his kisses.

Dan moaned and trembled with delight. "Phil, that is so fucking hot." He lifted his head just enough to look down to see the top of Phil's head brushing against his freely-bobbing, now-leaking cock. He could feel the soft kisses and gentle touches, both driving him mad with pleasure. Phil lingered, inhaling the intoxicating scent of his skin.

Dan caught sight of Phil rubbing his own hard cock against the sheets.

"Jesus Phil." Dan rolled his eyes and flopped back against the pillow. "Could you be any goddamn sexier?"

Dan felt like whining. Phil already told him that there was not enough time for sex before the film. He didn't expect this little shaving ritual to turn him on like this. Clearly, Phil didn't expect it either.

"You have to feel this Dan...here, give me your hand." Phil kissed Dan's trembling fingertips and guided them down to the shaved area just to the left of his leaking cock. "Damn Baby...so smooth."

Dan had to admit that it felt like a dream. It reminded him of the time that he had his legs waxed for a lark. What would it feel like when Phil was finished with him? Christ. What would Phil feel like shaved?

"God." Dan smiled. "That is amazing." Phil nodded in agreement, pressing another gentle, sensual kiss to Dan's hipbone. Dan moaned from the back of his throat.