I Love You Forever And Always

Hi guys!

I hope u enjoy this Riku x Reader Story
If u want me to write story's about these one shots I can and thx enjoy.

(Y/N) POV
I have be trying to find Riku,Sora, and Kairi. I keep on telling myself that I will meet them again but maybe not. I don't want to lose my friends again I had that happened already. I even lost my dear big brother Terra (yes u are Terra little sister.) Aqua....Ven..Terra
why did you have to leave we where best friends watch the stars together and now we might never get that moment back. I just don't want Riku, Sora,Kairi, and I told be apart I have to keep looking. I kept walking in the world of Beast's Castle. When I came there I was in a garden a beautiful one too. I started walking and looking around trying to a least find some clues of where my friends were." Hello Riku Kairi Sora." I stopped when I heard something fell to the ground I stared heading toward the spot I head it at when I looked down I saw a book when I pick the book up I heard a girls voice."Hello and who might you be." A beautiful young woman with brown hair and brown eyes also with a a blue dress gave me a warm smile.
"My name is (Y/N) its very nice to meet you.."" Im Bella." I looked down at the book a hand to book out towards her, " Is this yours." " Oh yes that is I dropped it when I was running away from a man in black." A man in black wait the organization what are they doing here." Come inside and get warm up if you want." "Oh I couldn't." "Come Come." "Thank you." When we started heading to the Castle I thought I heard something moving but maybe its just me. But I was right it was the heartless again.
I summon my keyblade.

(This is your keyblade by the way.)

"Go I need you in the castle

"Go I need you in the castle." Bella ran to the castle while I deal with these heartless.

~Time skip when your done with the heartless ~

OK I'm done with heartless I can't take them no more I'm out of breath I fell on my but trying to catch my breath.
"Giving up already wow I thought you was worth something." It was a one of the organization members."W-What do you want."" Oh nothing."" You want something that's why your here."" Why a little girl using strong words wow." I ran at him trying to hit him but he blocked me throwing me back.

??? POV
I saw the organization number 2 which was Xigbar. Attacking a girl when I looked at her a little more she look like (Y/N). Why would (Y/N) be here getting herself in danger? I have to help her I jump down from the roof of the castle and ran and throw Xigbar back. Thing is when I turn around I saw (Y/N) unconscious on the ground I pick her up bridal style and open a dark portal when I walk in we ended up in the woods somewhere. I sit here down by a tree I still can't believe she here in front of me her beautiful (H/L) (H/C). I miss her so much her sweet voice her warm smile. Her (S/C:Skin color) shine in the little bit of light coming through the trees. I stand and watch her for a while. When I looked back at her. Her eyes started to open her beautiful (E/C) shine. I really did miss her but I can't stay with her. " Who are you!?!" " Im nobody you need to know." "Wait that voice." I didn't turn around I couldn't look at her I couldn't let her know what I did."Riku is that you." I didn't say nothing at all I couldn't." Riku please talk to me." Her sad tone hurted me. I started walking away but she grabbed the back of my coat." Please Riku say something to me! I don't want you to go please!" "I must go I didn't want you to see me like this." I turned around and looked down at her I put one of my hands on her cheek I stared into her (E/C)."R-Riku." She blushed while I did too. I lean in and kissed her.

(Y/N) POV
Riku is kissing me!?! I lean in a kissed back. Riki backed away and hugged me." I love you forever and always (Y/N)." " I love you too forever and always Riku." I never thought this day will come that the little boy I meet a long time ago and fell in love with me would kiss me. I not alone now my dear brother Riki is here with me by my side. Forever and Always.

Hi Guys I hope you enjoyed this story if you want me to make a book about any character you like I will see you guys later and have a great day too you all

Riku: Bye guys.
Sora:Byeee come back soon!
Kairi: Plz come back bye!