Friends? Marluxia x Reader

Hi guys I had a requested for a Marluxia x Reader from 21BoundsBriana. Which thank you for the request. If you have a character you want me to do next please send my a comment down below.

By the way you can see into the future.

Y/N POV

We were called into the meeting room again by Master Xemnas. We where talking about how we should get more hearts faster. Two people wasn't there and that was little Roxas because he was on a mission with Xion. " We need to find away to get hearts quicker but how?" Xemnas asked all of this. I was thinking for awhile." I have something to asked though." I said. Everyone in the room looked at me," And what would that be number 0." " Well wouldn't Roxas somebody be the answer to our problems?"
Xemnas sat there for awhile thinking.

" Why would you think that Y/N?"

" Will you see I don't know much about Roxas and all of that but the keyblade wouldn't it be with his somebody as well?"

"Well yes but keep on talking."

"Well lets just say his somebody is not happy with us and wants to finish us. Wouldn't his somebody also fought the heartless."

Everyone looked at me with a very shocked look like I know this was going to happen or something like this which yes I can see into the future.

" You have a point there."

" You aren't thinking about turning Roxas back into a somebody are you?" Axel questioned.

"Axel are you worried that you might lose you best friend." Xigbar chuckle.

" Well maybe? Come on guys Y/N and Marluxia are friends." He yelled back.

" Why are you dragging us into this." Marluxia spoked up.

" Will because you and Y/N are best friends."

Demyx laughed and we all turned our heads to him, "I'm surprise you never ask her to be you girlfriend yet." He grined.

I started to blush when he said that and looked down at my lap.

"Oh someone's blushing," Luxor said.

" It's nothing like that ok just shut up!"
I growled at him.

"Leave her out of this Luxor!"
Marluxia yelled at him.

Marluxia POV

I really hate these meeting. Yes Y/N and I first meant when the organization started. But I don't like no one pick on us about it.

"Oh someone is getting upset." Larxene giggled.

"Ugh." I said.

I looked back over to Y/N to see her looking down at her lap.

"Hi Y/N aren't you going to say something about your boyfriend." Lexaeus decided to join in.

"That's it!!!" She yelled.

She summon her (weapon type not a keyblade) and decided to run over to Lexaeus chair and attack him. He was able to block her but she out smarted him.

The fight kept on going on forever. Until a voice yelled out," STOP!" That voice was Xemnas.

Everyone stopped.

" This meeting is over!" He yelled again.

Time skip POV

Y/N POV

After that meeting I kept to myself until some knocked on my door.

" Who is it?" I said in a low voice.

" It's me Marluxia."

"Come in."

He walked into the room to see me sitting on my bed. He sat down beside me.

"I'm sorry about the meeting." He put his hand on the back of his neck.

"It's not your fault it's my I shouldn't have asked Xemnas that question anyway."

"How about we go to the garden?" He asked me trying to cheer us both up.

"Sure!" I gave him a warm smiling.

He sits up and turned around to face me. He held out his hand. I grabbed his hand and he leaded me to the garden. He kept a hold of my hand for a long time which I started blushing when I first grabbed he's hand. He stopped.

I didn't know why he stopped," Is there something wrong Marluxia?"

"No there isn't." He turned arounded and looked at me. We both look into each others eyes. His eyes are so gentle. He started leaning in I did too until his lips were on my. I couldn't believe that I was kissing me crush.

I back away and look back into his eyes. " Y/N would you be my girlfriend?" He whispered.

"Yes I will be your girlfriend."

We are more then friends.

Hi guys I hope you enjoy this one shot if you have any requests please let me know. I hope you all have a wonderful day and bye!

 I hope you all have a wonderful day and bye!