🔥Axel x Reader Part 2🔥

Hi guys welcome to part 2! By the way I wanted to know if you wanted me to write a book for one character from kingdom hearts x reader story! If you do put down below which character you would like and also I'm making a new book called............

I came up with this while commenting back and fourth with 21BoundsBriana. So thank you for this idea. I thought this idea was pretty funny.

Any way onto the onesho-

???: Oh thank you all for this lovely show!

Author: Sora?

Sora: Thank you I love you al-

Author: Start the one shot now!

Sora:Wait

Last part of 1 Y/N POV

But I have to tell Axel about my next mission.

My next mission is........

Now Part 2 Y/N POV

Back to castle oblivion I go. I don't ever know why the send me there in the first place?

I walk though the door that opened castle oblivion. I hate going here so much. Ever mission I had was here I didn't know why though.

One Hour Later. Still There!

I started thinking about why they send me here? Then the reason why came to my head. Xemnas said one day that some people don't even come back from castle oblivion!

He wants me gone! Why!

He also said something about sending other people here as well!

I lost get back and tell Axel and Roxas I can't tell Xion though because no one has found her yet. I open a dark portal that lead back outside of our building. I was running back to the organization building until I heard voices coming from the skyscraper I run over there and want around the corner to see the back of both Axel and Roxas!

I started walking slowly towards them I stopped when I heard Roxas say,

"No one will miss me." In a low voice and continue walking.

"I will." I heard Axel say in a very sad low voice.

Axel POV

I couldn't believe that he said that no one will miss him! I will....... I know
Y/N will. I don't ever know if Y/N coming back or not. I lost two friends already who are Xion and Roxas.

I couldn't lose a friend that I had know for my whole life. As well as Isa.

I never had a chance to tell her how I really felt about her.

I looked down at the ground wondering why is this happening?

The next thing I know is I heard a voice," Axel?" Thing is it couldn't have been Y/N.

"Axel?" Then a tap on my back was felt. I turned around so quick my to see Y/N standing there.

"Y/N I thought you were back in castle oblivion?"

"I left." She said while shaking her head.

I gave her a confused look," Why?"

"I......I just realized that Xemnas is just sending all of us there just to disappear and never come back."

I was still looking down at her I still couldn't believe this is happening now.

I couldn't take it anymore I grabbed her and hugged her like I was never going to let go.

"A-Axel? What are you doing?" She asked.

"Please don't go either." I said in a sad tone.

"O-ok I won't." Finally she decided to hug back.

"I- I love you. I know we don't have hearts but I know that I do love you."

We stand there in silence until she finally spoke up.

"I love you to Axel."

"I promise to keep you safe from harm." I said while backing up.

She stand there her E/C wide open her H/L H/C swinging side to side.

Then she lay here head on my chest.

"OK just promise not to get hurt though."

"Ok  will."

Hi guys I fell like I did a bad job I don't know why though......... any way please put down below of what you would like next and I will do it for you. Any way Sora should be happy that he is getting his own show by the way where is Sora?

Riku: He is going crazy about this show.

Author: Oh I should have seen that coming but any way I hope you all have a nice day bye!

Riku: Bye!

PS: Help me! Also don't forget to check out How You Meet ( Ventus) in the other book Author~Chan wrote!