Xigbar x Reader part1

This was requested by 21BoundsBriana. Thank you by the way for the requested. Also you are Kairi's big sister.

Y/N=your name F/N=fake boy name
H/C=hair color E/C= eye color
H/L= hair length

Y/N POV

I all started when I was going to save Kairi my little sister. Who was kidnapped by the stupid organization
13! So I decided to trick them into thinking that I just wanted to help them. Which yes it sounded like a stupid idea but somehow I had a feeling it was going to work out just as plan. So I put on a black coat like they were all the time and sneak in. When I was walking down the hall trying to look for Kairi I heard a young man's voice," What are you doing here?!?" When I turned around I see the one and only...... Demyx the dum dum. " I'm just looking for your boss that's all," I said in a mans voice. " What's your name," he questioned." The name is F/N," I throught I was died for sure because he likes to spy on me a lot which I don't like at all. He kept on looking at me for awhile until he said," You look familiar do I know you?" "Nope! Not me you haven't seen me before!" Which I didn't know why I said that.

"Stupid Y/N." I said in my head.

"Wait you are Kairi's big sister!" He yelled at me.

"Great I did it now I have no choice but to do this." I said in my head.

I summon my keyblade and hit him over the head with it. Finally the dum dum is down. I can finally go back to what I was doing. I turned back around the way I was facing before HE stopped me and I walked away like nothing happened even through something did happened. Any way back to saving Kairi's who I so going to pay for all this trouble.

Time Skip

How big is this place I don't know but I finally found her I think. I ran to the cell that Kairi might be in and there she is sitting down on the floor with Pluto. I walk up to the cell and Pluto bark at me and ran over to where the bars were. I took off my hood the reveal my h/l h/c and my e/c. I patted his head and whispered, "How you doing boy?" He just gave me a OK look. When I looked back up I see Kairi. "Kairi," I said in a whispering voice."Kairi. Little sis hello." Then finally she looked up at me and smiled she jumped up and ran over to me. "Sis is that you for real. Oh thank you for coming I don't like beginning here at all." " I know sis. Do you know how to open the cell door." "No I dont." She looked down at the floor I started thinking. Finally I thought of something." I be right back ok," I told her. She nodded her head and I nodded back. I put my hood back on and ran down the hall trying to find a way to open that door. I finally stopped after awhile to catch my breath before I even started running again I felt something hit me head that made me fall to the ground before I passed out I saw...............

Sorry cliffhanger don't worry I'm making a part two soon. I hope you all have a nice day and bye.