Xigbar x reader part2

Hi guys part 2 yea! I don't know why I been thinking of this but I been thinking of writing a book about this. I just been on my mind a lot put down below if you want a book of a xigbar x reader or another character.

From last time......
I felt something hit my head that made me fall to the ground. Before I passed out I saw......

Y/N POV

Xigbar the one and only before I passed out.

Xigbar POV

She finally passed out. I pick her up bridal style and started carrying her back to a different cell so she not with her sister. When I was walking to the cells I saw Demyx about to get off the floor and when he did he looked this way. " THERE SHE IS!" he yelled. " She the one that knocked me out," " Really Demyx a girl knocked you out. Wow." "It's true though Xigbar she did!" I started walking away from him before I stop," Oh by the way you are in trouble. Xemnas want to see you." Then I started walking again. Leaving him only. When I was almost to the cells I felt something grab my coat and when I looked down at Y/N she was the one that grabbed my coat. She looks so peaceful......WAIT what am I saying I don't even have a heart.
Ugh.

"Xigbar she is on Sora's side not the organization." I thought.

I finally made it to the other cell I opened the door to it and placed her down. I couldn't help but take her hood off her head. When I did I saw her beautiful H/L H/C. She had a piece of hair in her face so I put the piece of hair behind her ear and I kept my hand on her cheek. I didn't know why I felt a warm feeling in my chest. I was about to take my hand away until her E/C started to open. She looked at me for a while in a shocking way.

Y/N POV

I was so shocked that he was looking at me. I started to blush and I bet that my face was really red. He stared to lean in a little bit and put his other hand on my other cheek. I was wondering what he was doing? Then the next thing I know he is kissing me!
My eyes was wide open I was so shocked put then I decided to kiss back. He was the first to stop and looked me in the eyes. " I know that I'm in the organization but I-I love you." He said the last part slowly."I know but I don't care about that the only thing I care about is that you finally know you have a heart." " I don't have a heart though." "Yes you do if you didn't have a heart you would of not shared you feelings with me." " Yea you have a point but the only thing that made me say that is that you are my heart Y/N." " I love you pirate." I chuckled. " I'm not a pirate but I forgive you because I love you too."

Hi guys I hope you enjoyed the last part. I think I did it wrong though :( .
But I would like you opinion about what I wrote on top. I hope you all have a good time bye! :)

 I hope you all have a good time bye! :)