Chapter One

"Naomi?" My mom yelled from downstairs. "Come on honey we have to catch our flight!"

Groaning I got up, threw clothes on and brushed my teeth, but not before glancing at the clock.

6:30 a.m.

I hate early mornings as it is, but I really  hate early morning flights!

"Mom, where are we going anyway?" I asked while handing Jeffrey our "bodyguard" my bags.

"You know your Dad has some games in Miami this week." Mom said, while shooing me out the door. "Yeah I know, thats all you guys ever talk about..." I mumbled to myself and got in the car, preparing myself for the rest of this gruesome ride.My father is The Coach Carter and to a lot of people, who aren't me, that is a very big deal.

It took about 5 hours to land in Miami since we live in Cali.

"Your Dad is expecting us back at the hotel, soon..."

I zoned out because sometimes when my Mom talks I don't even listen, I just stare at her, wondering if her words sound more convincing in her head. My mother is The Mrs. Carter, the retired actress. Anyone who took a real hard look at her could tell that she hardly ever talked with certainty and demand. Almost like she was afraid of messing up and having to have someone correct  her. Being famous  turned my once head-strong, proud, broad shouldered, respect demanding mother into this. Something that looked easily broken. But she is my mother and sadly enough my bestfriend and I love her.

But I hate being famous for a lot of reasons. What it has done to my mother,being one. As my head was spinning I hadn't realized we were at the hotel, unloading the car. I expected to see thousands of paparazzi but there were only a few lurking in the trees and bushes where they thought they couldn't be seen... IDIOTS!

When we finally got to the top floor, I started to remember more and more why I didn't wanna be here. My Dad was followed out of his suite with his team behind him like lap dogs.

Here Ladies and Gentlemen, we have the worlds famous , "superior,'" and undefeated  team in the NBA. The SPARKS.

I'm 17 so I've known most of these boys all my life! Sadly enough, my Dad and Mother have always treated them as though they were family.

It's about as annoying as having 25 brothers and ONE  bathroom.

As they moved out of the room, I realized there was one that I didn't recognize. Just as I was about to go into detective mode, I was pulled into a bear hug by none other than, Derek Hollings. The Sparks star player and most annoying!

"UGHHHHHH, Derek let me GO! God you get more and more annoying every time I see you!" I pushed at his chest only getting a laugh from him and a sloppy, wet kiss on the forehead.

"Oh, you know you love me, darling." He cooed softly into my ear, before squeezing tighter and chuckling harder.

Annoying.

(A/N) So I Hope You Guys Liked It 😁 I Liked Writing It. Not So Much The Typing Part, THAT was The Struggle! Anyway, my Chapters Are Pretty Much Pre-written Which Means Faster Updates. 😘 Love Ya Guys, Bye Until Next Time!

-Red.