Epilogue | The Teaser

Lights out, darkness and silence enveloped the school's auditorium. With the duo's heartbeat and breathing in sync, the latin groove intro played. As if on cue, the auditorium blasted with cheers and jubilance at the final duet's intro. 

    "Aitai no Summer!"

    The duo came in strong, with their powerful vocals booming throughout the enclosed auditorium. Their backs faced each other and their hands reaching behind, they held each other tightly.

    "Kotoshi no Summer, Anata to watashi wa hitotsu no Sutoorii~"

   Delivering the first lines together, Eli's controlled high, delicate voice complimented with Umi's solid, deep pitch. Their voices had created a stellar performance.

     "Dakara nigecha dame," 

      Eli took the lead, the lower mezzo of the latin groove heightened the effect of Eli's higher voice.

    "Obiecha dame," 

    Umi sings shortly after, with her voice on the deep spectrum, she ran the gamut of power. 

    "Mitsume aeba Storm in Lover."

    The lovers had created a storm in the crowd. 

_

     Ending with a high pitched delivery, the couple twirled around instantaneously, facing each other once again. Their forehead touching, nose brushing against each other's, they breathed heavily.

      "I love you." 

       Eli whispered, turning her head aside to kiss Umi's fingers that cupped her cheek. They both blush. 

     "And do you love me too?" Eli asked quietly, leaning in, her gaze falling on Umi's lips.

      "Yes," Umi's eyes flutter shut, "I love you too."

      "Then prove it to me." Eli teased, purposefully leaning slightly away from Umi.

     Pouting, Umi knew Eli's schemes. Taking the lead from Eli, Umi gently held Eli's face in place and bent forward. Their lips finally meet in a slow and shy kiss; it is the first for them, in front of a big crowd but surely will not be their last together. 

      Eli still thinks Umi is a dense fool and Umi still thinks Eli is such a teaser.  But they both don't think, they could love each other any other way.

     The school devolved into a sea of exultation. 

        The End. 

___________

a/n: omg i still cant believe it's the end,, honestly when i started this fanfic last year, i did not and could not vision myself writing it till the end but i did it anyways ;-; thanks for reading, and this will be the final update (excluding the update on the info for my new eliumi fanfic) 

see you in my next work,

ants