chapter 48: Labor

I am nine months and the twins feel like they are having a footie match in my belly and it really hurts I told my doctor that I want Harry to deliver them because not only are we cops for the NYPD we also are considered medically trained as doctors so yeah.

Harry has been there for me ever since we started dating and way  before that. My husband is very very  protective of me and our boys well especially them because they are our prince's and Harry and I are the kings.

The reason I want a water birth is because me mum had one and she said it is relaxing in a way and is comfortable on the back muscles. So at the hospital they go through the usual procedure, wheelchair, paperwork and gown. I am getting nervous but excited to welcome my sons into the world but all we need to do is just wait. I am cuddling up to my husband and he is rubbing my bump. Harry starts singing,"I Got Rhythm" by the talented Judy Garland and it's really sweet that he sings me to sleep.

Then out of nowhere Louis and Zayn walk though the door of my hospital room bearing gifts of food and two blue teddies for there nephews which brings tears to my eyes. Louis comes over to my side and presses a kiss to my temple and carefully side hugs me even though I am like 3 centimeters dilated but there are contactions that happen every now and then but that tells me that my boys are ready to come. The doctor told me I had to stay moving.

So I do just that consistently for a few hours but here's the thing I'm in active labor yet it sucks I mean I loved being pregnant with both twins I just want them here. I have tried everything but then thats when it hits me I can feel them coming so i tell Louis to get a nurse and Harry puts me back in bed as he gets into scrubs and a surgical mask as I start pushing. About forty five minutes later I can feel James's head reach my cervix and i shout,"HAZZA HAZZA OH GOD HES COMING" Harry pats my legs and says,"I know baby but think soon we will have our beautiful boys with us alright? Now on the next contraction i want you to give me a very big push got it?"

I nod and start to push giving new life to boys that Harry and i created together. 45 minutes later James is crowning and it hurts a lot and i scream as Harry comforts me and he guides our oldest out of my body. Just then we here the most beautiful cry in the world. Harry cleans him and cuts the cord and puts James on my chest and I cry. He says,"James Bradley Styles born at 11:45 am weighing 8 lbs 12 oz and is 13 inches long" he takes James from me so he could deliver his brother.

I feel Edward move down my cervix and i grip the rails as my face screws up and say,"OH FUCK DADDY HES COMING!!!!" Harry chuckles and then he says,"I know push baby boy!" I do as my Husband says and 30 minutes later Edward Charles Styles is born and at once the two of us are a complete and happy family.

HEY EVERYONE TODAY IS A VERY SPECIAL CHAPTER BECAUSE TODAY IS THE 10TH ANNIVERSARY OF ONE DIRECTION. I REMEMBER LISTENING TO ONE DIRECTION AND FIGURING OUT I WAS GAY AND SINCE THEN I LOVE THE SOLO CARRERS OF MY BOYS HARRY, NIALL, LOUIS, LIAM AND ZAYN. ONE DIRECTION HAS HONESTLY GOTTEN ME THROUGH SOME DARK TIMES IN MY LIFE AND STILL TO THIS DAY I AM GOING TO TURN ON 1D AT 8:09 PM TONIGHT WHEN THE BOYS FORMED THEIR BAND AND THEIR LIFELONG FRIENDSHIP TOGETHER SO PLEASE IF YOU ARE GAY AND STILL IN THE CLOSET BECAUSE THIS IS ALSO A LATE PRIDE MONTH CHAPTER PLEASE MESSAGE ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR JUST WANT TO TALK I LOVE YOU ALL MY READERS. I JUST STARTED A NEW JOB AT AMAZON AND I LOVE IT. I ALSO FOUND OUT I AM A TYPE TWO DIABETIC SO THATS WHY I HAVE BEEN RADIO SILENT FOR THE PAST FEW MONTHS SO BEAR WITH ME. I WOULD ALSO LOVE SUGGESTIONS FOR FUTURE CHAPTERS. I LOVE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!!