chocolate chips and cookie dough

"Oof." I groaned rubbing my non-existent ass after I fell from a bed that wasn't mine.

I checked my surroundings to find an all black room. Not my color at all. Where the hell am i? I crept out the door and lead myself down the dark hallway.

My body lurched to a stop when i ears to familiar voices talking. Everything from the night before hit me like a truck.

Holy shiitake mushrooms this is some supernatural crap!

"You can come out sweetness, no need to hide." I heard a deep Australian voice mummer.

I slowly crept around the corner into a humongous office with red wood book shelves carrying hundreds of old books. Ahead of me where two gorgous looking men. The one to the left had vibrant blue eyes with a chissled jawline and jet-black long hair that reached his muscular back. Though there was no form of emotion in his eyes... just lust. The other on the right had bleach blonde hair that was short on the sides and longer on top. He had memorizing green eyes with a red tint to them.

"Who are you guys?" I whispered.

"You wouldn't believe us if we told you." The dark haired one grunted.

"Oh come on brother take the stick out of your ass."

My cheeks flushed, as i looked him over.

"What's your name sweetheart?" The blondie asked.

"I go by Bailey."

He hummed, "Klaus, pleasure to meet you." he smirked.

"Why am i here... infact where am i?"

The other brother chuckled and i took a step back.

a couple moments of expalining the whole vampire thing.

"So sweetheart, your in a totally different world." Klaus mused.

Before i could ask anything my stomach decide to embarase me and growl like a dinassour.

"You need to eat." Spencer, the other brother said coldly.

A blushed krept up my face.

"Come."

I followed him down the modern looking hall, and into the biggest kitchen i've ever seen.

"Oh the things i could make in this kitchen." i whispered to myself.

"I'll be happy to try some!" Klaus said cheerfully.

I almost rolled my eyes but then remembered who i was with.

I quitely sat down at the table fittling with my fingers. I glanced outside to see that it was dark and sighed to myself.

A huge plate of food was sat in front of me, from steak to chicken and broccli to rice. Surely they don't expect me to eat all of this!

"Eat it all?" i asked nervosly.

Spencer nodded his head.

a few mintues later and i was stuffed and yet there was still a good three-fourths of the plate left.

"Eat Bailey." Specer said sternly.

"I-I can't." i whined, "I think im gonna blow up if i eat anymore."

"No you won't now eat." I shook my head and folded my arms over my chest.

"I'm not a vampire i have a small stomach."

"She right brother..." Klaus said slowly.

"I DON'T GIVE A DAMN IF SHE RIGHT." He shouted causing me to jump out of my seat.

"You better watch who your talking to." I warned standing up to face him.

"Excuse me?" He said, face red with anger.

"You heared me! All be damned if i let the likes of your sorry ass disrespect me!"

His eyes went dead red and his fangs where showing. He grabbed my waist tightly, and looked me straight in the eye.

"Do you know who i am? don't you ever raise your voice at me." He all but growled at me causing tears to form in my eyes.

I could feel my body shaking. He let out a deep sigh and threw my over his shoulder carrying to a master bedroom. Klaus stayed behind giving me a reasuring smile.

he threw me on the bed and i landed with a oof, he started pacing back and fourth.

"So... who are you?" i asked sitting criss cross applesauce on the bed.

"The pure-blood prince my love."

Hope you enjoyed!

I'm loving writing this so-far.

~miky <3