salt&pepper

3 hours later

After watching the news for 3 hours I learned a few things about my mates,

1. That they have a huge Instagram following

2. They own multiple businesses around the world, even in the human dimension.

3. Spencer attacked 3 paparazzi that where bothering him

4. Klaus, models

5. The whole world knows that I'm their mate

I heard the garage door open, I shoot up and ran to the door, I saw Spencer's car pull in.

I honestly didn't know why I was so excited to see him but it put me at ease, to know that he was here.

As soon as he got out of his red truck I ran up, and jumped on him.

He caught me with his hands on my thighs and my legs wrapped around his waist. He buried his head into my neck breathing in my scent, making me shiver.

He carried me back inside and sat me on the kitchen counter. "Are you feeling okay?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows.

I nodded, he placed his hands on my waist and kissed my forehead.

"Why'd I miss you, and still Klaus so much? I've never felt such an overwhelming need for anyone before."

"We're your mates, your supposed to long for us." He said kissing down my neck. To say I was surprised was an understatement. "You need us." He whispered. He slammed his soft lips into mine with force. I broke away,

"Bad day?" I asked. He nodded his head and we continued with our make-out session.
-

Spencer and I were about to head out to shop so I could finally stop wearing their clothes.

"Where's Klaus?" I asked opening the large garage.

"He's... making an appearance." Spencer muttered walking up to his beloved truck.

I nodded my head not wanting to start anything and climbed my short body into the car, "You should really get a stepping stool." I said while buckling myself.

Spencer pulled out of the drive way, and with that we were on our way to.... where ever we were going.

-/-
"Spencer!"
"Who is she"
And many more thing were said as we got out of his car. It's never seen so many people in one area. There were screaming fans and paparazzi everywhere.

I felt my arm being tugged and i feel out of Spencer's grip.

The grip tightened and i turn around to see who it was.

"Miss, miss, what's your name? Where are you from? How old are?"

I stuttered trying to look for answers. It didn't take long for Spencer to realize that I wasn't by his side.

A menacing growl was heard by everyone within three miles of where I was standing. He used his vampire speed to hold the guy up by his throat.

Knowing he couldn't kill him he let him be deprived of oxygen for a few seconds and then let him go. He grabbed my hand and led me inside the shopping center.

Once we got inside i looked over at Spencer. I sighed, "You didn't have to do that, i can handle myself..." I muttered while trying to ignore the people taking video of me. "Now they definitely know I'm your mate."

He didn't answer.

We walked into the apple store so I could get I new phone since mine was left in the other dimension. I got an iPhone 11 Pro. I didn't want to get such an expensive phone  but Spencer said that-that was the only one for me.
-/-