sugar & spice

"Spencer i swear to God if you don't put me down!" I yelled while I was on top of Spencer's shoulder. He slammed me down on his bed... again. I sat up and huffed crossing me arms underneath my chest.

Klaus growled looking at my small perky breasts. I looked down realizing I didn't have a bra on.

I glared at him, "It's not like there's anything to see." I said rolling my eyes.

Klaus started stalking over to me but Spencer stopped him.

"So, why am I hear? I mean i know we're mates and all but i feel nothing but physical attraction towards you."

Klaus smirked at that then said, "emotional connection is something that has to be built." He muttered looking at me hungrily.

"Control yourself brother." Spencer growled.

"I can't, just look at her!"

I felt my cheeks heat.
-/-

"So... are you guys like famous or something?" I asked plopping myself down on the couch in the movie room.

 are you guys like famous or something?" I asked plopping myself down on the couch in the movie room

Klaus chuckled, "that's a light way of putting it."

"So what even are you guys? Like i know your vampires and what not-"

"We are the most powerful ones-" Spencer started.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah i kind of figured when you went all 'i am the pure blood prince' on me" i said trying to mock his voice.
Spencer's face got just a tiny bit red. "ARE YOU BLUSHING?" I yelled jumping on top of him pinching his checks. Spencer growled and through me back on to the couch. Then getting up and storming away.

Smh.

I looked over to Klaus,

"He's got a bit of a temper." He said rolling his eyes.

I giggled. "As long as he doesn't scream at me, I'm to sensitive for that shit."

"Hey, watch your mouth." He said while lifting me up on his shoulder.

"What's with everyone lifting me!!?"

He laughed slightly and put me down on his bed. "Stay here pumpkin, Im going to go exchange some words with my brother."

3rd person

Klaus walked towards Spencer's office, He opened the door to the grand work room.

He walked up and sat in a seat across from him. "Spenc, we need to tell her why she's really here."

Baileys POV

Klaus came and got me and now i was following him down the hall. We entered a office where Spencer was sitting at his desk going through stuff.

"So, what are we doing?" I said chirpily sitting down.

Spencer sighed and ran his fingers through his long dark locks.

My face fell. "Oh geez, what is it?"

Klaus sat down next to me pulling me into his lap. "Don't get mad. But our niece has stage 3 cancer. And she wont survive unless she has a bone marrow transplant."

My heart broke. "Oh no! How old is she?"

"Five."

"What do I have to be mad about?" I asked.

"Your the only one who is a exact match." Spencer said.

"Oh...." I said deep in thought. "But isn't she a vampire?"

"She half vampire and half witch." Klaus said kissing my cheek.

I don't even know when I said we could get all touchy feely but... I wasn't mad at it.

"Is this the only reason I'm here? For your niece. Because of course ill donate, but if that's all you want me for ill be leaving right after." I said, my eyes getting wet. I hated crying, but it's just what happens when I get angry.

I got up and went elsewhere.

-/-

I didn't even know where I was in this huge mansion. I pulled out my phone and looked up bone marrow transplants.

I was not looking forward to doing this, but if it came to life or death, sure.

-/-

"Bailey. Wake up sweetheart." I heard Klaus say, I turned over and continued to sleep. "Come one, we have to go get your blood drawn." I shot my eyes opened. Ignored him and went to the bathroom to freshen up.

After that all three of us got in a black SUV and spencer pulled out of the driveway, the ride was silent for a few minutes, but the Spencer decided to talk. "We want you to stay, your our mate we couldn't live without you." He said, like it pained him.

I nodded my head stiffly.

Klaus handed me a pair of sunglasses. I looked at him with confusion.

"You'll need them." He stated sitting back.

"Why?"

"Paparazzi."

I looked down at what I was wearing, and it was not cute. I groaned.

"You look fine."

-/-

once we pulled up to the doctors they were both right. Hundreds of paparazzi were there all with flashing cameras.

I put on my sunglasses and the brother opened the door for me letting me out. There were questions like.

"Who is she?"

"What's her name?"

"Is that your mate?"

"Is she pregnant?" I scoffed at that one.

As soon as we made it inside I looked around in awe, this was the fanciest doctors office I have ever been to.

"Why would I be pregnant I'm 19!" The brothers chuckled.

When we were waiting for the doctor I finally got the chance to check my surroundings. "Where are we?"

"In another dimension, it was created for supernatural like ourselves?" Klaus said.

"So everyone here is supernatural?"

He nodded his head.

"Okay I don't want you guys in the room when I get my blood drawn." I said nervously.

"And why is that love?" Spencer asked.

"Because I get weird with needles and I almost always cry. Plus my veins are so small they always have to dig." I said hugging myself at the thought of it.

"Bailey?" I nurse asked.

I stood up and followed her to the back. So did Spencer, despite of my instructions.

-/-
yes finally an update!