anger issues

Once we got back to their house I saw Klaus on the couch passed out.

"Pour baby is sleepy." I said in a baby voice.

Spencer headed to his study and I went over to Klaus. I wanted to cuddle...so bad but i just didn't have the confidence to initiate such a thing.

"Hello love." Klaus said in a sleepy voice.
"How was your day?" I asked.

"Tiring. Many, many meetings."

"About what?" I asked pondering.

"Spencer wouldn't be to happy with me telling you."

I pouted, "Well Spencers not the boss of me so..." Klaus gave me a knowing look. "Ok, maybe he is." I sighed. He used is vampire speed and pulled me down into his lap. I let out a squeak of surprise. "Klaus don't do that!" I said feeling relieved that i wasn't being swung in the air anymore. He let out a low chuckle and pulled me into him so that I was laying on top of him.

I grabbed his face with my hands so i could look into his vibrant green eyes, his hands were on my small waists holding me up slightly above him. I touched our noses together with a slight grin, i hadn't done any of this before so i didn't know where this was coming from. I guess Klaus got tired of just our noses touching, he aggressively smashed his lips into mine as if i had something he desperately needed, and forced my mouth to open a little, i moaned at this action and butterflies erupted in my stomach. His hand slowly traveled up my t-shirt and underneath my bra, i shivered against his touch. He paused, breaking the kiss with a groan.

"We should stop." He said hoarsely swallowing. "If we keep going, i might not be able to stop myself."

I felt a bulge on my inner thigh, and looked at him wide eyed. This was something i had never experienced before, i had know idea what was happening. "Uh, why is your thing, doing that?" I asked looking down at his parts.

"It's called a boner, and i have to go take a cold shower." He said while lifting me off of him and setting me down on the couch. Klaus walked away kind of stiffly, and left me to my thought.
-/-
I woke up the next morning around 8am and slowly blinked all the fuzz out of my eyes. I immediately wondered how i got to bed as i remembered dosing off on the couch last night.

I was obviously an early riser while Spencer and Klaus were not. They were still sleeping on both sides of me, while i was looking at them i noticed my clothes changed from my jeans and a shirt to sweatpants and a sweater. "Literally who keeps changing me." i muttered. My body temperature was really high from how much i was sweating, and it was probably because i was wearing long pants and sleeves while under a blanket.

To fix the issue i slowly got out of bed, careful to not wake the guys up and headed towards the bathroom. I the way i pulled out of spandex shorts and a cropped t-shirt from the drawer.

I decided to go to one of the other many bathrooms in the huge house because i didn't want to wake anyone up with my shower. As soon as i got in the other bathroom i stripped off my clothes and basically through myself in the shower. The water felt amazing on my skin and i could actually relax for a little bit for once i washed my body and my hair so i was in the shower for almost an hour. When i got out i patted myself dry and put on some lotion to make sure i was nice and moisturized. I tied my wet hair up in a ponytail and put on the clothes that i picked out. I did all of my morning routine and walked out the door, to find Spencer staring me down.

It was 9am, he shouldn't be up yet... "Why are you awake?" I asked.

"You left." He growled lowly his eyes turning a bright red.

"Yeah because I was hot and I wanted to shower..." I said questionably.

"You left!" he shouted, all his veins were pulsing and I didn't understand what the big deal was we were literally in the house. Tears started to brim my eyes, I hated being yelled at. I didn't want to cry but I couldn't help to. 

"Why are you yelling at me?" 

"Because you can't just go places without telling me first!"

"I didn't go anywhere we are literally in the house!" Right after I said those words his fangs hatched from his mouth, and he backed me towards the wall.