strawberries with a touch of love

I woke up with two heavy arms on each side of my back looking at my surroundings i notice Klaus on my left and Spencer on my right.

"What the hell!" i yelled realizing what i was in, nothing but a skimpy night gown.

Both men stood up instantly eyes blaring looking around rapidly. Once they realized nothing was going on they looked back down at me.

"Who the hell changed me?"

They both groaned loudly and got back under the covers falling fast asleep.

Why the heck am i even in there bed? Why am i even here?!

I picked up a large pillow that was behind my back.

"HEY!" i yelled hitting them back and forth with the pillow. "Why." hit, "the.", "hell.", "am.", "i.", "Here!"

"Let me fucking sleep Bailey I'll explain later!" Spencer growled.

"What he said!" Klaus said back clenching his pillow with his muscular arms.

"Whatever i'll just take a shower or something." i mumbled but as soon as i got up i felt Klaus' large hand grip my waist and pull me down back on to the bed.

"No, come cuddle with me sweetheart." he murmured.

"Like hell!" i said wiggling out of his grasps.

"Watch your damn mouth." I heard Spencer say.

I rolled my eyes and walked into the bathroom stripping down and turning on the warm water.
****
Walking into the kitchen my stomach started to growl so i figured i could cook something up.

Opening the fridge there was literally an apple, a single apple.
But then it hit me, I'm living with a bunch of vampires they don't eat real food.

I cut my single apple into slices and started digging in to my fabulous meal. Note the sarcasm.

"YOU GUYS NEED MORE FOOD!" I yelled.
-
Eventually they came down and i was on one of the bar stools still half hungry and wondering how they got all that food from yesterday.

They both came behind the counter staring intently at me.

"Why the hell am I here? I mean i know you guys are vampires and stuff but, what does that have to do with me?"

Spencer sighed. "Do you think she's ready?"

"I'm not five, just tell it to me straight." I rolled my eyes, already annoyed.

"Do you remember the night we first met?"

"No. I don't know anything about you guys other than you are vampires and live in this house."

"Well, we finally found you in this dirty, nasty café with this... piece of shit not worthy of your time and we rescued you."

"Heroic."

"Thank you," Klaus chimed in. "We brought you here to our humble home so we can protect you as our next Mate."

"Excuse me? Mate?"

"Yes."

"Who do you think I am? I'm not just some damsel in distress alright."

"But you're ours. Alright we claim you and no one else will ever touch you like that man." He growled.

Suddenly the night came back to. I was on a date with a coworker. His name was Henry and he wanted to go out for a movie and some coffee. We were talking at our favorite coffee shop, Sunset Café. The last few sips of coffee had barely reached my lips before two beings bust through the door. I couldn't see them clearly, but now I now it was the brothers. The ripped at him like hyenas to fresh meat until there was nothing left of Henry.

I blinked. "You...you... Henry... I..can't...believe...it." I started breathing heavily as my chest started to close it. "You are murders!"

"We were protecting you!"

"I didn't need protecting! I didn't ask for protecting and certainly not from you!"

"Bailey, trust us-" Spencer started to go towards me.

"You killed a man right in front of me!"

"The way he looked at you was-"

"What I wanted. I liked it. And I don't care if you didn't." Tears started to stream down my face as the impact of the situation fell on my shoulders. "I want to leave. I don't know what the fuck a Mate is, but I don't want it."

I ran away, knowing they could've easily caught up to me but they didn't. The brothers just watched silently as I started out the door.