50 A prank at dawn

Its your pov

I'm in my too-small-for-two bed with Dan, the electricity has gone out and dan said he'd keep me warm.

My phone rings, and Dan moans, "Babe, it too early to take a call."

"Too late I asnwer-Hello?"I say, Dan looks at me up and down. I'm in his cat shirt (which I basically own by now) and I wink at him before turning around to really take the call.

"Hey y/n. I'm your biggest fan!" A faintly familiar voice says.

"Oh gee. Hi..." I say. I can hear Dan stand up from the bed.

"Just, I have one question." They say... and that's it. I've pin pointed the voice.

Tyler Oakly.

I decide to change my tone and I get Dan's phone to record with.

"That is? Look. Its rude to get a phone number, and if you're my biggest fan, then you should know the question's answer." I say frustrated. Dan now walks over to in front of me.

"Oh, oh, okay. Um I just want you to know.." Tyler mumbles.

"That this is Tyler Oakly prank calling me?" I say. I hear him and another person erupt in laughter. I put the phone on speaker and allow Dan to talk. He doesn't put on his loud, happy voice. Instead he talks with his low, handsome ( ;) ) voice.

"Tyler, its 3:47am in London... think before you dial." Dan says. I hear Tyler realize.

"I, yeah, I thought it was the afternoon..." I hear a popular, female voice say.

"Liza Koshy?" I say.

"Yeah. Its me. Hello." She says laughing.

"Sorry guys, you two go back to sleep. Y/s/n for liffffe. Okay, bye you two." Tyler says, and then Hangs up.

"When did he get your number?" Dan asks. I sigh and jump back to bed.